Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Decoding the Mysterious Messages
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
So the messages are in between beastclans?
So the messages are in between beastclans?
66.png
This is so cool! I had always wondered what they meant.
This is so cool! I had always wondered what they meant.
Wow, I sympathized with the Beastclans when I read the lore, but... taking eggs is not okay!
Wow, I sympathized with the Beastclans when I read the lore, but... taking eggs is not okay!
sell me tundras and ridgies
there's no u in MY color fight me british lads
I've always wondered what these said! It looks like messages between the beastclans.
I've always wondered what these said! It looks like messages between the beastclans.
nKcSLae.png
Oh wow, really helpful! Now I won't need to try to solve these myself. Thanks OP!
Oh wow, really helpful! Now I won't need to try to solve these myself. Thanks OP!
uUgmcVV.pngziaHkPk.pngdOhe5j4.png Lemon He/him Open nest
Wait..... The Wastive Missive talks about stealing eggs....
Is that where the unhatched eggs come from?
Beastclans leaving the eggs behind when they hear someone coming?
05YNfGC.png
I mean to be fair the gods created the first dragons and those first dragons said MMM YES TERRITORY MINE NOW and the beastclans were like what...
FR are you trying to say that dragons are white settlers-
I mean to be fair the gods created the first dragons and those first dragons said MMM YES TERRITORY MINE NOW and the beastclans were like what...
q9EEy5M.pnggTTW2gA.pngwAfJ7Bn.pngw3eXdQQ.png0XHtpWy.pngTO5f5vS.png
wepHvk7.png
[quote name="Aphantasia" date="2021-04-10 09:25:40" ] Wait..... The Wastive Missive talks about stealing eggs.... Is that where the unhatched eggs come from? Beastclans leaving the eggs behind when they hear someone coming? [/quote] Maybe! This is a good theory.
Aphantasia wrote on 2021-04-10 09:25:40:
Maybe! This is a good theory.
q9EEy5M.pnggTTW2gA.pngwAfJ7Bn.pngw3eXdQQ.png0XHtpWy.pngTO5f5vS.png
wepHvk7.png
[quote]FR are you trying to say that dragons are white settlers-[/quote] I don’t think they are, and I think that would be a really dicey comparison to make considering the dragons are created by gods & the beast clans are largely representations of animals. Dragons in a LOT of mythology & modern fantasy fiction are a tyrannical species & FR is no exception. You can definitely analyze that through a colonial lens, but there are important distinctions made within FR’s lore (the dragons were created ON Sornieth, for example, they didn’t travel here to settle/colonize it).
Quote:

I don’t think they are, and I think that would be a really dicey comparison to make considering the dragons are created by gods & the beast clans are largely representations of animals. Dragons in a LOT of mythology & modern fantasy fiction are a tyrannical species & FR is no exception. You can definitely analyze that through a colonial lens, but there are important distinctions made within FR’s lore (the dragons were created ON Sornieth, for example, they didn’t travel here to settle/colonize it).
__________________________________________________ • she/they
• +2fr
wishlist
Oh wow, this is what they say?
Oh wow, this is what they say?
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69