Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
I like that we can see how many of each item we have and such, but I wonder about the player-based economy around reselling and how it might be negatively impacted by the introduction of flash sales.
I like that we can see how many of each item we have and such, but I wonder about the player-based economy around reselling and how it might be negatively impacted by the introduction of flash sales.
im pretty excited for this update
im pretty excited for this update
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
VERY NICE
VERY NICE
im steph | he/they/ram
[quote name="Stellori" date="2021-03-18 09:25:40" ] I think I'm most excited about search. FINALLY not having to guess what specific page a piece of Gem MP apparel is on. Hoping that we'll get a proper fix to the apparel categories at some point too. Filtering isn't going to work for that if there are things in the wrong categories (and there definitely are)! This is assuming that filtering by apparel categories will be a thing. Also "arms" and "neck" should be categories too haha watch them cycle in WC scrolls with this [/quote] Oh my god you were right, they DID cycle in WC scrolls! :0
Stellori wrote on 2021-03-18 09:25:40:
I think I'm most excited about search. FINALLY not having to guess what specific page a piece of Gem MP apparel is on.

Hoping that we'll get a proper fix to the apparel categories at some point too. Filtering isn't going to work for that if there are things in the wrong categories (and there definitely are)! This is assuming that filtering by apparel categories will be a thing. Also "arms" and "neck" should be categories too haha

watch them cycle in WC scrolls with this
Oh my god you were right, they DID cycle in WC scrolls! :0
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
This is incredible! Thank you, staff!!!!
This is incredible! Thank you, staff!!!!
Everything is looking a hundred times better!! Really happy with the search function.
Everything is looking a hundred times better!! Really happy with the search function.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
i approve
i approve
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60