Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triple Overload! 25/27 - Moving
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Autumn Hello! I breed the triple seafoams.~ They will be nesting in around six days, I believe. :)
I'll let you know! Any specific gender in mind?
@Autumn Hello! I breed the triple seafoams.~ They will be nesting in around six days, I believe. :)
I'll let you know! Any specific gender in mind?
@Ryuji - Oh fantastic! :) Hi!

Would prefer a male but also interested in females too ^^
@Ryuji - Oh fantastic! :) Hi!

Would prefer a male but also interested in females too ^^
ZNhRsiG.png
@Ryuji Oh~ That Triple Leaf is fantastic. Could I perhaps offer a Female Triple White Wildclaw? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3792090] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37921/3792090_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ryuji

Oh~ That Triple Leaf is fantastic. Could I perhaps offer a Female Triple White Wildclaw?

3792090_350.png
UqN4jFQ.png
@Kaentara thank you for pinging me! I'd love to help (especially by buying one of those gorgeous triples- are there any double ups in triple colours, so that one could buy two hatchlings to make a pair?), but I'm going to be away for about a week & can't buy any right away, so I'll have to wait... I'd be happy to donate some food stacks though? I need to gather some first, but who should I send them to when I have them? I hope Ryo's doing ok.
@Kaentara thank you for pinging me! I'd love to help (especially by buying one of those gorgeous triples- are there any double ups in triple colours, so that one could buy two hatchlings to make a pair?), but I'm going to be away for about a week & can't buy any right away, so I'll have to wait... I'd be happy to donate some food stacks though? I need to gather some first, but who should I send them to when I have them? I hope Ryo's doing ok.
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Kaentara Is there anything here that interests you for that triple Leaf boy?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=drt&id=1104873&p=mb
@Kaentara Is there anything here that interests you for that triple Leaf boy?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=drt&id=1104873&p=mb
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
I have a nest of triple roses hatching soon ^_^
I have a nest of triple roses hatching soon ^_^
9g0BXbt.gif
LIST UPDATED; TRIPLE LAVENDERS ADDED

@Ithika
No problem! All of the dragons of the same colors are related, but we can help you find/obtain a mate for them! As for the wait, I am sure that whatever dragon you'd like can be held for you. Just ping the owner of the dragon(s) you'd like.~
THANK YOU! You can just send them to him!

For people donating, we're going to put them down on a list and give them the option of choosing hatchlings from any of the collected triple pairs as a thank you. That will all happen once Ryo returns.~ So think about it! We'll be adding as many more triples as we can before he gets back. :)
Ryo hasn't been in contact with me, but that is because of his situation. Hopefully I can give an update whenever I hear from him. Thank you.

@Sludgy
That's Ryuji's Hatchling. @Ryuji, check them out!
LIST UPDATED; TRIPLE LAVENDERS ADDED

@Ithika
No problem! All of the dragons of the same colors are related, but we can help you find/obtain a mate for them! As for the wait, I am sure that whatever dragon you'd like can be held for you. Just ping the owner of the dragon(s) you'd like.~
THANK YOU! You can just send them to him!

For people donating, we're going to put them down on a list and give them the option of choosing hatchlings from any of the collected triple pairs as a thank you. That will all happen once Ryo returns.~ So think about it! We'll be adding as many more triples as we can before he gets back. :)
Ryo hasn't been in contact with me, but that is because of his situation. Hopefully I can give an update whenever I hear from him. Thank you.

@Sludgy
That's Ryuji's Hatchling. @Ryuji, check them out!
@Kaentara You should make a few rules about the dragons we will be giving away. There should be a minimum requirement. :)
Also, I've got 350k collected for Ryo!

I learned from Ryuji that his youngest brother joined last opening!
@Kaentara You should make a few rules about the dragons we will be giving away. There should be a minimum requirement. :)
Also, I've got 350k collected for Ryo!

I learned from Ryuji that his youngest brother joined last opening!
@Kaentara Thank you! I will think really hard about which dragon I want the most and then I'll get in touch with its keeper. :) (I was thinking triple ice but now those lavenders - them lavenders, I say.)

Do you have any idea what people have already sent to Ryo? I don't really mind as I like coli grinding and have lots of different kinds of food, but I was thinking that he is probably going to need all of the kinds of food, and it's possible that one might be more needed than the others?
@Kaentara Thank you! I will think really hard about which dragon I want the most and then I'll get in touch with its keeper. :) (I was thinking triple ice but now those lavenders - them lavenders, I say.)

Do you have any idea what people have already sent to Ryo? I don't really mind as I like coli grinding and have lots of different kinds of food, but I was thinking that he is probably going to need all of the kinds of food, and it's possible that one might be more needed than the others?
@Kaentara Could... I discuss a payment plan with you for a triple Lavender female? I have a weakness!
@Kaentara Could... I discuss a payment plan with you for a triple Lavender female? I have a weakness!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17