Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hoard not showing items I know are there
Since the big hoard update, I've started having issues where items that are in the hoard just don't show up. For example, I was farming Crystal Pools and, afterward, went into my hoard's Food tab to turn anything extra (over a single full/99 space) into food points, working my way backward through the pages. I would turn excess items into food points on one page, move one page back, turn excess items into food points... and suddenly, the cleared spaces in the page I'm on are filled with excess food items that had apparently been on the next page, where I just was. This has happened multiple times, in multiple tabs.

The Skins tab is also not showing multiple Riot of Rot holiday skins that I know I purchased from the marketplace, which made it extremely difficult to keep track of which ones I have, and I may have missed getting some as a result.

Is anyone else having this issue, and/or is there a way to fix it?
Since the big hoard update, I've started having issues where items that are in the hoard just don't show up. For example, I was farming Crystal Pools and, afterward, went into my hoard's Food tab to turn anything extra (over a single full/99 space) into food points, working my way backward through the pages. I would turn excess items into food points on one page, move one page back, turn excess items into food points... and suddenly, the cleared spaces in the page I'm on are filled with excess food items that had apparently been on the next page, where I just was. This has happened multiple times, in multiple tabs.

The Skins tab is also not showing multiple Riot of Rot holiday skins that I know I purchased from the marketplace, which made it extremely difficult to keep track of which ones I have, and I may have missed getting some as a result.

Is anyone else having this issue, and/or is there a way to fix it?
@BadMedicine
Image display weirdness is usually a caching issue - try clearing your browser's cache. If that doesn't work, it's always a good idea to try the same thing in an incognito/private tab, to make sure it's not caused by an extension.

The food thing I'm not sure I understand though - it sounds as though you start on page 8, convert some food, go to page 7 then convert some more - and then the empty spaces on page 7 get filled with items from page 8? This sounds like normal behaviour to me - clicking 'convert' reloads the page and everything from later pages shuffles up to fill the empty display slots.
@BadMedicine
Image display weirdness is usually a caching issue - try clearing your browser's cache. If that doesn't work, it's always a good idea to try the same thing in an incognito/private tab, to make sure it's not caused by an extension.

The food thing I'm not sure I understand though - it sounds as though you start on page 8, convert some food, go to page 7 then convert some more - and then the empty spaces on page 7 get filled with items from page 8? This sounds like normal behaviour to me - clicking 'convert' reloads the page and everything from later pages shuffles up to fill the empty display slots.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus Yes, the empty spaces on page 7 get filled with items from page 8... that didn't show up when I was actually on page 8. That's the problem. I'll clear my cache again (did that just last week) and try an incognito tab to see if that fixes it, thanks!
@Vendrus Yes, the empty spaces on page 7 get filled with items from page 8... that didn't show up when I was actually on page 8. That's the problem. I'll clear my cache again (did that just last week) and try an incognito tab to see if that fixes it, thanks!
@Vendrus, I just cleared my cache and logged in on a private tab, and I'm still missing or not seeing RoR holiday skins that I am 100% certain I purchased off the marketplace.
@Vendrus, I just cleared my cache and logged in on a private tab, and I'm still missing or not seeing RoR holiday skins that I am 100% certain I purchased off the marketplace.