Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
This is so, so phenomenal! What a time saver for sorting out food and ingredients
This is so, so phenomenal! What a time saver for sorting out food and ingredients
+3 FR time, forum frequenter, always up for a chat!
Nice update! Thank you to the team who worked on it. :)
Nice update! Thank you to the team who worked on it. :)
Thank you Devs, so so much!
Thank you Devs, so so much!
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
I love this! Thank you so much Dev team!!!!!
I love this! Thank you so much Dev team!!!!!
no U
[color=#006ab8]Nice to finally get this ^^ But is there still no way to combine partial stacks without having to move it around between hoard/vault? Since I run a food donation bank, I have quite a few stacks of items like this [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/508480799838830602/768880865735344128/unknown.png[/img]
Nice to finally get this ^^ But is there still no way to combine partial stacks without having to move it around between hoard/vault?
Since I run a food donation bank, I have quite a few stacks of items like this
unknown.png
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
[quote name="Melralis" date="2020-10-22 09:48:48" ] [size=2]@Asviloka As far as I know, that feature doesn't exist. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2922776]I made a suggestion for it here.[/url] It's very painstaking to sell things without it imo since you have to select everything manually. [/quote] It's honestly baffling why this doesn't exist, it seems kinda obvious and intuitive that people would want an easy way to to sell everything that isn't locked?
Melralis wrote on 2020-10-22 09:48:48:
@Asviloka As far as I know, that feature doesn't exist. I made a suggestion for it here. It's very painstaking to sell things without it imo since you have to select everything manually.
It's honestly baffling why this doesn't exist, it seems kinda obvious and intuitive that people would want an easy way to to sell everything that isn't locked?
xFe9FrH.png
This is such a cool update, I really enjoy the availability of all of the new options and organization. Thank you! :)
This is such a cool update, I really enjoy the availability of all of the new options and organization. Thank you! :)
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
kitty
she/her
infj
nkHobD3.png
i think the only thing i don’t like about the new hoard is the way it hides everything below your scroll. i have a widescreen and when i open the hoard i see only two lines of food items. i think i’d prefer if the buttons just hovered over the stuff rather than that gradient to blank white because i’m used to putting the stuff i’m focusing on in the middle of my screen, and i can’t do that now

otherwise it's very good, thank you! ♥
i think the only thing i don’t like about the new hoard is the way it hides everything below your scroll. i have a widescreen and when i open the hoard i see only two lines of food items. i think i’d prefer if the buttons just hovered over the stuff rather than that gradient to blank white because i’m used to putting the stuff i’m focusing on in the middle of my screen, and i can’t do that now

otherwise it's very good, thank you! ♥
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
I can now sell random stuff without the horror of finding out that I really really needed it and it's only selling for gems...happened more times than I want to remember.

Thanks very much!
I can now sell random stuff without the horror of finding out that I really really needed it and it's only selling for gems...happened more times than I want to remember.

Thanks very much!
Looking for Tidelord...wN876Zm.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
This functionality was so needed, so thank you staff.
Everything added was sorely needed.
EDIT: I want to be clear. Every single bit of functionality is incredible. Sincerely, thank you for this.

However, the white gradient at the bottom makes the whole thing feel so cramped and claustrophobic. That gradient is the single reason I don't dress my dragons now.
It's visual overload and as someone who gets frequent migraines (trying to parse the update after an extremely bad one right now, actually), I find this just... impossible to read.

This, on top of the visual clutter (buttons everywhere, little tiny icons, gradients instead of solid colours) is making me just avoid my entire hoard. I cannot tell what's happening.
I'll come back after I've recovered some and see if it's the same later.

On the other hand, a friend who doesn't have the migraine effects also finds the visual noise at the lower edge of the screen confusing and unnecessary, so it's not just me.
This functionality was so needed, so thank you staff.
Everything added was sorely needed.
EDIT: I want to be clear. Every single bit of functionality is incredible. Sincerely, thank you for this.

However, the white gradient at the bottom makes the whole thing feel so cramped and claustrophobic. That gradient is the single reason I don't dress my dragons now.
It's visual overload and as someone who gets frequent migraines (trying to parse the update after an extremely bad one right now, actually), I find this just... impossible to read.

This, on top of the visual clutter (buttons everywhere, little tiny icons, gradients instead of solid colours) is making me just avoid my entire hoard. I cannot tell what's happening.
I'll come back after I've recovered some and see if it's the same later.

On the other hand, a friend who doesn't have the migraine effects also finds the visual noise at the lower edge of the screen confusing and unnecessary, so it's not just me.
king | he/him

>> origin_unknown;;
skins and accents