Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones (Updated: September 1st)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35
I am new and I was trying out the coliseum and I unlocked a battle stone slot. How do I get a battle stone to put there? Thanks.
I am new and I was trying out the coliseum and I unlocked a battle stone slot. How do I get a battle stone to put there? Thanks.
Looks like @Salmastryon hasn't been playing since January :( Hope they'll be back eventually.

@Burnide All the elemental Debuffs are functional, except for Enamor (Light). The list is outdated at this point.

@Blobfish The Help forum is a faster, better place to ask questions :)
You get battle stones by buying them from The Marketplace and The Auction House or from coliseum loot drops. You can also get them randomly from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile.
Looks like @Salmastryon hasn't been playing since January :( Hope they'll be back eventually.

@Burnide All the elemental Debuffs are functional, except for Enamor (Light). The list is outdated at this point.

@Blobfish The Help forum is a faster, better place to ask questions :)
You get battle stones by buying them from The Marketplace and The Auction House or from coliseum loot drops. You can also get them randomly from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Salmastryon You might want to fix the Ambush info - it's not Ambush that's bugged, it's that the first turn of a battle is skipped whether anyone has Ambush or not. So the first Ambush on one dragon will appear not to work (or not, depending on whether that dragon's turn was already getting skipped anyway), but on the remaining dragons they will all work fine.
@Salmastryon You might want to fix the Ambush info - it's not Ambush that's bugged, it's that the first turn of a battle is skipped whether anyone has Ambush or not. So the first Ambush on one dragon will appear not to work (or not, depending on whether that dragon's turn was already getting skipped anyway), but on the remaining dragons they will all work fine.
Where do I get battle stones?
Where do I get battle stones?
@DidewPuppeh - The treasure marketplace battle tab, drops in the Coliseum, or from the Auction House. :)

For the marketplace, in case you didn't know, it resets every 2 hours (even hours, according to the site clock) and wipes all its sections clean. Every 5 minutes (at :x0 and :x5), one or more random sections of the marketplace restock with a random assortment of items. If you're looking for something specific, check back every 5 minutes, it may have restocked by then.
@DidewPuppeh - The treasure marketplace battle tab, drops in the Coliseum, or from the Auction House. :)

For the marketplace, in case you didn't know, it resets every 2 hours (even hours, according to the site clock) and wipes all its sections clean. Every 5 minutes (at :x0 and :x5), one or more random sections of the marketplace restock with a random assortment of items. If you're looking for something specific, check back every 5 minutes, it may have restocked by then.
Thank you @Kiena :)
Thank you @Kiena :)
24cha4p.png
Are augment stones still busted?
Are augment stones still busted?
690328pathtotruth2.png
@Burnide - Yup, still broken, with the exception of +Vit - which is only on the Shale Hybrid Fragment.

(Also, they've been broken since the game opened, so I assume we'll get a big announcement when they're finally fixed.)
@Burnide - Yup, still broken, with the exception of +Vit - which is only on the Shale Hybrid Fragment.

(Also, they've been broken since the game opened, so I assume we'll get a big announcement when they're finally fixed.)
So what I can't take out of the article is, why should I use bolts, if I can use the ability of a dragon? Is the bolt stronger? I actually didn't see s.th. like this so are the bolts basically useless?
So what I can't take out of the article is, why should I use bolts, if I can use the ability of a dragon? Is the bolt stronger? I actually didn't see s.th. like this so are the bolts basically useless?
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35