Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones (Updated: September 1st)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@Furri - Bolts can be used at a lower level (5 versus 12). Otherwise, all the special skills are better and do more damage, except for Enfeeble, which does less damage than Mana Bolt.

You can see the damage done to different enemies by using the Calculator section of this tool by Sylvandyr. :)
@Furri - Bolts can be used at a lower level (5 versus 12). Otherwise, all the special skills are better and do more damage, except for Enfeeble, which does less damage than Mana Bolt.

You can see the damage done to different enemies by using the Calculator section of this tool by Sylvandyr. :)
@Kiena: Thank you. So it is like in Pokemon where you upgrade bubble with hydro pump on a higher level :D Just not that much of a damage incrase ^^
@Kiena: Thank you. So it is like in Pokemon where you upgrade bubble with hydro pump on a higher level :D Just not that much of a damage incrase ^^
Sorry to bother, but I am a relative new comer to Flight Rising and needed some help in understanding about the Sap Ability Stone. My Wind Dragon, Kieran, is level 5, but the stone never works. The only other stones she has are the Shred and Scratch. Can you please shed some light?
Sorry to bother, but I am a relative new comer to Flight Rising and needed some help in understanding about the Sap Ability Stone. My Wind Dragon, Kieran, is level 5, but the stone never works. The only other stones she has are the Shred and Scratch. Can you please shed some light?
@helgahufflepoofs - What do you mean the stone doesn't work? What's wrong? At level 5, you're probably in the Woodland Path, and with 17 Str against, say, the Clown Charger, you should be doing 66 damage and healing 17 health. Is that anywhere close to what you're getting?

Or are you completely unable to use the stone - in which case, do you have enough breath to use it? It takes 15 breath, 5 more than Shred.
@helgahufflepoofs - What do you mean the stone doesn't work? What's wrong? At level 5, you're probably in the Woodland Path, and with 17 Str against, say, the Clown Charger, you should be doing 66 damage and healing 17 health. Is that anywhere close to what you're getting?

Or are you completely unable to use the stone - in which case, do you have enough breath to use it? It takes 15 breath, 5 more than Shred.
So I joined the only flight whose top level special ability doesn't work... lucky me....
So I joined the only flight whose top level special ability doesn't work... lucky me....
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
@Wavelength - Just be glad you're not Arcane! Their special ability does less damage at high levels than Mana Bolt or Contuse. =/ At least Enamor does full damage. The special effects don't matter that much anyway, since monsters rarely live long enough to suffer the effects.
@Wavelength - Just be glad you're not Arcane! Their special ability does less damage at high levels than Mana Bolt or Contuse. =/ At least Enamor does full damage. The special effects don't matter that much anyway, since monsters rarely live long enough to suffer the effects.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@slyvandyr So that's why rune slash costs so much compared to the other slashes, it gets used more. And arcane eyes are so pretty....
@slyvandyr So that's why rune slash costs so much compared to the other slashes, it gets used more. And arcane eyes are so pretty....
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
@Wavelength - Nah, Rune Slash probably costs more than the others because Arcane is one of the two largest flights, and more people are just buying that. Rune Slash goes off of STR, so that's not related to the broken Arcane stone. Mana Bolt and Enfeeble are INT-based; Enfeeble for some reason has its own formula, and it's balanced really poorly, so even Contuse can do more damage at high INT, and Mana Bolt pretty much does more than it the instant that Enfeeble can be equipped at level 12 if people are following a decent INT build.
@Wavelength - Nah, Rune Slash probably costs more than the others because Arcane is one of the two largest flights, and more people are just buying that. Rune Slash goes off of STR, so that's not related to the broken Arcane stone. Mana Bolt and Enfeeble are INT-based; Enfeeble for some reason has its own formula, and it's balanced really poorly, so even Contuse can do more damage at high INT, and Mana Bolt pretty much does more than it the instant that Enfeeble can be equipped at level 12 if people are following a decent INT build.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
so where do i buy/find these at?
so where do i buy/find these at?
@Salmastryon
I have rally on two of my dragons, and I don't know if it's changed since you posted this guide or what, but this is what I've noticed.

It's the first move I use in the battle, and afterwards my dragons only have 5 breath (they are lvl 11 and by your guide should get 16 breath) *however* they do get a 16 strength buff. So I don't think the breath is level+5 but that level+5 strength added.

It's possible the other buffs (like for intelligence) works that way. But I have no magic dragons in my team so I wouldn't be able to verify that myself. (I'm all muscle when I battle lol on any game.. Call me Madam ButtonMasher rofl)
@Salmastryon
I have rally on two of my dragons, and I don't know if it's changed since you posted this guide or what, but this is what I've noticed.

It's the first move I use in the battle, and afterwards my dragons only have 5 breath (they are lvl 11 and by your guide should get 16 breath) *however* they do get a 16 strength buff. So I don't think the breath is level+5 but that level+5 strength added.

It's possible the other buffs (like for intelligence) works that way. But I have no magic dragons in my team so I wouldn't be able to verify that myself. (I'm all muscle when I battle lol on any game.. Call me Madam ButtonMasher rofl)
button.png raffle5.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35