Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • CURIOSITIES • on hiatus
1 2 ... 781 782 783 784 785 ... 899 900
[center]@faraway Hi! Could you put this girl on hold for me for a few days? If not I understand! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64216670][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642167/64216670_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@faraway
Hi! Could you put this girl on hold for me for a few days? If not I understand!
64216670_350.png
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
I'd.. also like to inquire on a hold, if I may: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64217158][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642172/64217158_350.png[/img][/url] I so adore Male WCs.. >w>
I'd.. also like to inquire on a hold, if I may:
64217158_350.png
I so adore Male WCs.. >w>
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@avifors @faraway Hello! I'm interested in three dragons, one from Avifors (Supernova #3, the Metallic/Cons WC) and two from faraway (Alchemical #2, the Imp girl, and Ink#1, the PC girl) and in having wishlist items as partial payment if possible!

Avifors - I can offer a Fire or Light egg, along with some Conjurer's Cobwebs, a Python scroll, and I'd be willing and able to brew you up a Skink, Sludge or Capsule scroll if you'd prefer any of those! If none of those catch your eye I'll go trawling through my hoard in search of other things to offer :3

faraway - I couldn't find your wishlist, sorry! But obviously any of the above are on offer for you as well - and I've been around here for a while so I can probably dig up some other items of interest if you could link your wishlist :3
@avifors @faraway Hello! I'm interested in three dragons, one from Avifors (Supernova #3, the Metallic/Cons WC) and two from faraway (Alchemical #2, the Imp girl, and Ink#1, the PC girl) and in having wishlist items as partial payment if possible!

Avifors - I can offer a Fire or Light egg, along with some Conjurer's Cobwebs, a Python scroll, and I'd be willing and able to brew you up a Skink, Sludge or Capsule scroll if you'd prefer any of those! If none of those catch your eye I'll go trawling through my hoard in search of other things to offer :3

faraway - I couldn't find your wishlist, sorry! But obviously any of the above are on offer for you as well - and I've been around here for a while so I can probably dig up some other items of interest if you could link your wishlist :3
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
@kyrin18 He's on hold for you.
@briar I have removed both dragons from AH. I would love to have about half the payment in materials. I need gold mucks, a few blue goos, yellow goos, red goos and black slimes. With your discount it is 360 gems or 396kt so half of it in materials would be great, actually about 250 gems or 250kt in materials works.
I also need one of those river muck familiars, a marigold flowerfall, a red rose flower fall or sakura flowerfall, and one daisy flower fall, if you prefer those items as partial payment. With flowerfalls it can be the whole payment.
@kyrin18 He's on hold for you.
@briar I have removed both dragons from AH. I would love to have about half the payment in materials. I need gold mucks, a few blue goos, yellow goos, red goos and black slimes. With your discount it is 360 gems or 396kt so half of it in materials would be great, actually about 250 gems or 250kt in materials works.
I also need one of those river muck familiars, a marigold flowerfall, a red rose flower fall or sakura flowerfall, and one daisy flower fall, if you prefer those items as partial payment. With flowerfalls it can be the whole payment.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@Edgemere @Jhasmyne I am sorry, both sold off AH while I was away.
@Edgemere @Jhasmyne I am sorry, both sold off AH while I was away.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@faraway Awesome, thank you :3 If you don't mind, I'll PM you the list of what I plan to send and then we can negotiate if you'd prefer a different selection.
@faraway Awesome, thank you :3 If you don't mind, I'll PM you the list of what I plan to send and then we can negotiate if you'd prefer a different selection.
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
@briar Of course, PM me. I need all the stuff listed in any configuration, so I'll probably going to accept.
@briar Of course, PM me. I need all the stuff listed in any configuration, so I'll probably going to accept.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@faraway If sale falls through for the male WC I'm very interested :)
@faraway If sale falls through for the male WC I'm very interested :)
ahh a spiral with spiral eyes! lucky!!
ahh a spiral with spiral eyes! lucky!!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
1 2 ... 781 782 783 784 785 ... 899 900