Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ONION SHOP [closed]
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 183 184
@exorceyes Thank you so much for waiting~ I hope he turned out the way you were looking for! ^V^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/VjveJsz.png[/img] [size=2][s]this picture kinda reminds me of a popsicle!!.. *u*[/s]
@exorceyes

Thank you so much for waiting~
I hope he turned out the way you were looking for! ^V^

VjveJsz.png

this picture kinda reminds me of a popsicle!!.. *u*
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb

Holy cow he's absolutely gorgeous!!! :0

I do have one question though. Were you not comfortable with painting the giant burn scar on the entire side of his face where the blind eye is? I only ask bc it's an important part of his character and if needed be I will absolutely pay extra for it ;w; if it's not too much trouble, of course!!! I hope I'm not coming off as rude aaaaaa ;A; (if it is too much, then can you just make both eyes his natural color and as the marking to the other eye? Thank you!)
@onionbulb

Holy cow he's absolutely gorgeous!!! :0

I do have one question though. Were you not comfortable with painting the giant burn scar on the entire side of his face where the blind eye is? I only ask bc it's an important part of his character and if needed be I will absolutely pay extra for it ;w; if it's not too much trouble, of course!!! I hope I'm not coming off as rude aaaaaa ;A; (if it is too much, then can you just make both eyes his natural color and as the marking to the other eye? Thank you!)
iQrvnPv.png

Dezmond|Dez
he|they
2+ FR Time (CST)

milkchai-cacat.png
@exorceyes

Oohh no don’t worry about being rude! I just didn’t know that there was a whole burn scar on his eye because the reference was so hard to see TAT I’m sorry for misunderstanding!
So is it like Zuko’s burn scar from Avatar? I’m guessing it might be around that size as well..? If you have a picture reference of how it looks like, where it surrounds, and how big it is, that would be a lot easier for me to see what you were looking for ><
@exorceyes

Oohh no don’t worry about being rude! I just didn’t know that there was a whole burn scar on his eye because the reference was so hard to see TAT I’m sorry for misunderstanding!
So is it like Zuko’s burn scar from Avatar? I’m guessing it might be around that size as well..? If you have a picture reference of how it looks like, where it surrounds, and how big it is, that would be a lot easier for me to see what you were looking for ><
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb

sorry it's taking so long to reply, i was at work ;v;

but I drew up a bit of a burn scar map (the red part would be the area it covers) https://gyazo.com/2c0a4f279e6490a6c2f44b565fb3c26c

so it's basically a little over half of his face! it doesn't go past his nose at all and doesn't go directly through the middle, but the bottom half does go onto his lips/chin a bit :0 I hope that helps! (like i said...it's a bit big so if you don't feel/can't do it, i'm alright with just the eye change instead!)
@onionbulb

sorry it's taking so long to reply, i was at work ;v;

but I drew up a bit of a burn scar map (the red part would be the area it covers) https://gyazo.com/2c0a4f279e6490a6c2f44b565fb3c26c

so it's basically a little over half of his face! it doesn't go past his nose at all and doesn't go directly through the middle, but the bottom half does go onto his lips/chin a bit :0 I hope that helps! (like i said...it's a bit big so if you don't feel/can't do it, i'm alright with just the eye change instead!)
iQrvnPv.png

Dezmond|Dez
he|they
2+ FR Time (CST)

milkchai-cacat.png
@exorceyes Sure thing! :)) I would have had to redo the whole entire half of his face so I really appreciate you being understanding!! I hope this does well! [img]https://i.imgur.com/LRuafEp.png[/img]
@exorceyes

Sure thing! :))
I would have had to redo the whole entire half of his face so I really appreciate you being understanding!!
I hope this does well!
LRuafEp.png
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb Could I please be added to the FR gems pinglist if you intend to open that up again in the future? :)
@onionbulb Could I please be added to the FR gems pinglist if you intend to open that up again in the future? :)
@Swiftla
Of course! n__n
@Swiftla
Of course! n__n
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb

thank you so much for drawing him!!! he turned out absolutely beautiful (plus this would be a good ref of him before his injury so hehe ;w; everything works out!!!)
@onionbulb

thank you so much for drawing him!!! he turned out absolutely beautiful (plus this would be a good ref of him before his injury so hehe ;w; everything works out!!!)
iQrvnPv.png

Dezmond|Dez
he|they
2+ FR Time (CST)

milkchai-cacat.png
@exorceyes
Oh that's good to hear!! x))
@exorceyes
Oh that's good to hear!! x))
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@Icystorm Hey!! I'm so sorry that your commission has been taking so long! T___T I had a weird art block thingy, which was pretty minor, so i'm over it for now- I don't have the finished product but I do have a WIP pic, just to let you know that I am working on him! I am pretty pleased with the way his face turned out, although I don't have the full details of him, i hope that I captured his character well so far. But i'll be adding more details to his hair now and then i'll be able to move onto the rest of his body-- Thank you so much for being so patient with me! [img]https://i.imgur.com/B0qLnLG.png[/img]
@Icystorm

Hey!!
I'm so sorry that your commission has been taking so long! T___T
I had a weird art block thingy, which was pretty minor, so i'm over it for now- I don't have the finished product but I do have a WIP pic, just to let you know that I am working on him!
I am pretty pleased with the way his face turned out, although I don't have the full details of him, i hope that I captured his character well so far.
But i'll be adding more details to his hair now and then i'll be able to move onto the rest of his body-- Thank you so much for being so patient with me!
B0qLnLG.png
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 183 184