Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ONION SHOP [closed]
@Icystorm [img]https://i.imgur.com/vBRzOVM.png[/img] Hello~ I’m pretty unsure about the scars so I wanted to check with you before I proceed- for his face scars, I wasn’t sure where the other claw mark or two should be put, so I just went with what I thought would look nice haha, please do correct me if you’d like them elsewhere! For his chest scar, I’m not sure how a big scar like that would exactly look, so please feel free to send a more accurate reference if you’d like! Also, I thought it would look cute to put his hair up in a lil pony tail, but it’s just an idea I had; I could put it back down if you’d prefer though ^^ Do feel free to let me know if you’d like anything else about him changed so far!
@Icystorm

vBRzOVM.png

Hello~
I’m pretty unsure about the scars so I wanted to check with you before I proceed- for his face scars, I wasn’t sure where the other claw mark or two should be put, so I just went with what I thought would look nice haha, please do correct me if you’d like them elsewhere!
For his chest scar, I’m not sure how a big scar like that would exactly look, so please feel free to send a more accurate reference if you’d like!
Also, I thought it would look cute to put his hair up in a lil pony tail, but it’s just an idea I had; I could put it back down if you’d prefer though ^^
Do feel free to let me know if you’d like anything else about him changed so far!
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
Sorry about any confusion! I am very bad at descriptions lately. ;-; For the face claw marks, all in the same area, like if you get scratched by a cat, they usually leave two or three claw marks from one scratch attack.

The chest scar looks perfect! To be honest, I don't know exactly what a scar like that would like like either, but what you have looks fine to me. ^^ It is big and intimidating.

The arm scar would be on the opposite arm, but if that is too much hassle to change, then it is fine where it is! Being on one arm vs the other doesn't change anything about the character.

Could his facial features also be more rugged? Rough and strong to match his body. Like Hercules! A strong guy, good looking but not exactly cute or pretty. So probably hair down also. I'll be sure to toss you extra for all these changes! I feel bad when there are too many edits.

That does make me want a cute/strong guy that likes to keep his hair up though... Makes me think of Nanashi from Sword of the Stranger. A new character is now needed.
Sorry about any confusion! I am very bad at descriptions lately. ;-; For the face claw marks, all in the same area, like if you get scratched by a cat, they usually leave two or three claw marks from one scratch attack.

The chest scar looks perfect! To be honest, I don't know exactly what a scar like that would like like either, but what you have looks fine to me. ^^ It is big and intimidating.

The arm scar would be on the opposite arm, but if that is too much hassle to change, then it is fine where it is! Being on one arm vs the other doesn't change anything about the character.

Could his facial features also be more rugged? Rough and strong to match his body. Like Hercules! A strong guy, good looking but not exactly cute or pretty. So probably hair down also. I'll be sure to toss you extra for all these changes! I feel bad when there are too many edits.

That does make me want a cute/strong guy that likes to keep his hair up though... Makes me think of Nanashi from Sword of the Stranger. A new character is now needed.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y9FYluT.png[/img] Hehe don’t worry about it! Hope this is more accurate! ^^ And yes yes!! I fully support a new cute and strong ponytail guy! xDDD
@Icystorm
Y9FYluT.png
Hehe don’t worry about it! Hope this is more accurate! ^^

And yes yes!! I fully support a new cute and strong ponytail guy! xDDD
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
That is perfect!! It is also so cool to see the facial differences between both sketches.

Time to think! Hopefully next time I can come to you with cute and strong ponytail guy ^^
That is perfect!! It is also so cool to see the facial differences between both sketches.

Time to think! Hopefully next time I can come to you with cute and strong ponytail guy ^^
@Icystorm [img] https://i.imgur.com/loYyjWK.jpg[/img] Here’s a little update on what I have so far! I will be refining his scars and hair, adding more detail overall, and adjusting lighting ^^
@Icystorm

loYyjWK.jpg

Here’s a little update on what I have so far!
I will be refining his scars and hair, adding more detail overall, and adjusting lighting ^^
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
Oh my gosh, he looks so good so far! That look in his eye, how could anyone not swoon and fall in love? Of course, I might be a bit biased. Thanks to Thief King Bakura, the olive colored skin tone gets me every time.

Even unfinished, Rohit is looking like an absolute masterpiece.
Oh my gosh, he looks so good so far! That look in his eye, how could anyone not swoon and fall in love? Of course, I might be a bit biased. Thanks to Thief King Bakura, the olive colored skin tone gets me every time.

Even unfinished, Rohit is looking like an absolute masterpiece.
@Icystorm
I’m so glad to hear that! =DD
I will continue working on him~
@Icystorm
I’m so glad to hear that! =DD
I will continue working on him~
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@Icystorm [url=https://i.imgur.com/2qL3B8W.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/2qL3B8W.jpg[/img][/url] Rohit is ready!~ Thank you so much for being so patient, as always! I hope you like the way he turned out! [emoji=tundra laughing size=1] Also, for some reason, the pictures looking a bit too dark on my end, let me know if it’s bothering you too and I can try adjusting it again!
@Icystorm

2qL3B8W.jpg

Rohit is ready!~
Thank you so much for being so patient, as always!
I hope you like the way he turned out!
Also, for some reason, the pictures looking a bit too dark on my end, let me know if it’s bothering you too and I can try adjusting it again!
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
He turned out the perfect rugged man! And very handsome looks! I love how he turned out so much! I also decides to use him for a new dungeons and dragons campaign, and we start playing today, so the timing could not be more perfect.

You are right about it being a but dark. I think the background might make it seem darker than it actually is. Maybe a lighter background would help?
He turned out the perfect rugged man! And very handsome looks! I love how he turned out so much! I also decides to use him for a new dungeons and dragons campaign, and we start playing today, so the timing could not be more perfect.

You are right about it being a but dark. I think the background might make it seem darker than it actually is. Maybe a lighter background would help?
@Icystorm [url=https://i.imgur.com/3Rr6Py9.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/3Rr6Py9.jpg[/img][/url] I’m so glad you love it!! ^^ [emoji=familiar heart size=1] It’s so exciting and an honor for me to hear that you’ll be using him for your new dungeons and dragons campaign! [emoji=guardian star size=1] How is this edit? =D
@Icystorm
3Rr6Py9.jpg

I’m so glad you love it!! ^^
It’s so exciting and an honor for me to hear that you’ll be using him for your new dungeons and dragons campaign!

How is this edit? =D
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png