Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] prismatic tokens [H] treasure, other
@Xiabrine I didn't see it listed but since I have one spare right now, I wanted to ask. Do you still need the Calico Ferberus? I have it currently on the AH but willing to trade for it.
@Xiabrine I didn't see it listed but since I have one spare right now, I wanted to ask. Do you still need the Calico Ferberus? I have it currently on the AH but willing to trade for it.
artshopsig.png
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@graff I already have one, thanks anyway!
@graff I already have one, thanks anyway!
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
@Xiabrine Alrighty! I'll keep you in mind if I get any more drops when I do some Coli work later. :)
@Xiabrine Alrighty! I'll keep you in mind if I get any more drops when I do some Coli work later. :)
artshopsig.png
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Xiabrine
Just send a CR with your offer :)
@Xiabrine
Just send a CR with your offer :)
AgfYhsq.png
bonk
bonk
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
@mew

i already traded for one yesterday, thank you anyway!
@mew

i already traded for one yesterday, thank you anyway!
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
@xiabrine hey, if you're still looking for the stuff in your original post, ive got [item=skittering megashrimp] 3g/3400t [item=grasslands trunker] 3g/3800t [item=barred skira] 3g/4100t [item=bluetail skira] 6g/4800t the items i'd be looking to trade for would be [item=primary gene: python] 115g/155kt [item=secondary gene: morph] 20g/30kt [item=secondary gene: sugarplum (banescale)] 5g/7000t [item=crackling leo] 40g/70kt [item=mindless flight] 45g/98kt (wowie zowie these items are super not similar values so honestly if u just want the familiars for nothing that's cool with me)
@xiabrine hey, if you're still looking for the stuff in your original post, ive got
Skittering Megashrimp 3g/3400t
Grasslands Trunker 3g/3800t
Barred Skira 3g/4100t
Bluetail Skira 6g/4800t

the items i'd be looking to trade for would be
Primary Gene: Python 115g/155kt
Secondary Gene: Morph 20g/30kt
5g/7000t
Crackling Leo 40g/70kt
Mindless Flight 45g/98kt

(wowie zowie these items are super not similar values so honestly if u just want the familiars for nothing that's cool with me)
@tehanico

i can give you the morph gene for them! it's just a 5g difference so i don't mind too much!
@tehanico

i can give you the morph gene for them! it's just a 5g difference so i don't mind too much!
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
@xiabrine that works for me!! (i also just got a bearded yeti out of a chest so i can throw that in too lol)
do you wanna do the crossroads or should i?
@xiabrine that works for me!! (i also just got a bearded yeti out of a chest so i can throw that in too lol)
do you wanna do the crossroads or should i?
@tehanico

i can do it!
@tehanico

i can do it!
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png