Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | S.L.A.T.F.A.T.D. Farewell Giveaway
If there happen to be any standards left by the time you get this far, I would love any of the following: Lightweaver, Earthshaker, Icewarden, Shadowbinder, or Gladekeeper

Thanks!
If there happen to be any standards left by the time you get this far, I would love any of the following: Lightweaver, Earthshaker, Icewarden, Shadowbinder, or Gladekeeper

Thanks!
Can I get these if they aren't taken?
- Infectionist's Crown
- Emberglow Gem Guardian
- Bubble Nymph

If they're taken then surprise me? Haha n_n''
Can I get these if they aren't taken?
- Infectionist's Crown
- Emberglow Gem Guardian
- Bubble Nymph

If they're taken then surprise me? Haha n_n''
baby, you know that i've got you! i could never stop you, i would never stop you!
wishlist
If you have any of these left by the time you reach this, they'd be greatly appreciated! If any/all are taken, I would love it if you could replace it with something random. :D [item=skin: skogsbrand][item=skin: infernal fur][item=ambush][item=skin: umbral fleece] And a random standard that's left! I don't mind which :D Thank you so much, and farewell!
If you have any of these left by the time you reach this, they'd be greatly appreciated!
If any/all are taken, I would love it if you could replace it with something random. :D

Skin: Skogsbrand Skin: Infernal Fur Ambush Skin: Umbral Fleece
And a random standard that's left! I don't mind which :D

Thank you so much, and farewell!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
@SoLongAndThanks

Wish you the best from now on and thank you for taking the time to do this for the community!

If no one has claimed these yet may I get:

Standard of the Flamecaller
Skin: Night Flares
Vista: Flamecaller
Emberglow Gem Guardian
Conflagrant Ambassador

Thank you
@SoLongAndThanks

Wish you the best from now on and thank you for taking the time to do this for the community!

If no one has claimed these yet may I get:

Standard of the Flamecaller
Skin: Night Flares
Vista: Flamecaller
Emberglow Gem Guardian
Conflagrant Ambassador

Thank you
UL9DnVF.png
Hiya, if there are any left, I would love any nature themed festival items, whether apparal or familiars etc

Plan would be to give these to dominance/guild leaders to use for nature raffle etc
Hiya, if there are any left, I would love any nature themed festival items, whether apparal or familiars etc

Plan would be to give these to dominance/guild leaders to use for nature raffle etc
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
List updated for items taken on page 18

Food will probably run out on the next page. Sorry about that!

EDIT: Sorry, probably won't give away things today. Should be back on track on Tuesday.
List updated for items taken on page 18

Food will probably run out on the next page. Sorry about that!

EDIT: Sorry, probably won't give away things today. Should be back on track on Tuesday.
May I take any of the following Only if I haven't commented yet since my memory is non-existent: (come back to this whenever, I'm just about to go sleep so time rush- we wish you the best of luck outside of FR :D)

Flame forger Crucible
Cairnstone Carry
Thundercrack Cogspanner
Illuminated Crown
Vista: Lightweaver

Thank you so much ^^

(backup list if all the above is already taken!)
Pyrite Pauldrons
Glacierguard Platemail
Any Fest Crowns / Deity Vistas
May I take any of the following Only if I haven't commented yet since my memory is non-existent: (come back to this whenever, I'm just about to go sleep so time rush- we wish you the best of luck outside of FR :D)

Flame forger Crucible
Cairnstone Carry
Thundercrack Cogspanner
Illuminated Crown
Vista: Lightweaver

Thank you so much ^^

(backup list if all the above is already taken!)
Pyrite Pauldrons
Glacierguard Platemail
Any Fest Crowns / Deity Vistas
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
I bid you farewell and hope of new beginnings! Sorry to see you leave :c
If possible, can i have:

Wispwillow Peryton (familiar)
Luminous Ambassador (familiar)
Cairnstone Carry (apparel)
Both Beserkers (battle)
And a Daybreak decoration (apparel)

Tysm for doing this!
@SoLongAndThanks (ping just in case)
I bid you farewell and hope of new beginnings! Sorry to see you leave :c
If possible, can i have:

Wispwillow Peryton (familiar)
Luminous Ambassador (familiar)
Cairnstone Carry (apparel)
Both Beserkers (battle)
And a Daybreak decoration (apparel)

Tysm for doing this!
@SoLongAndThanks (ping just in case)
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
export202203180901136410.png
List updated for items taken on page 19.

Yeah, yesterday was a busy day as well, sorry about that. And something threw my schedule for the following days (about a week or more) out of whack, so I don't know if I'll be able top pop here every day. But rest assured, I'm not abandoning this thread completely until I'm out of stuff.

Food reserves are critical, but since my clan is dominating, I'm using some of the free cash to buy some. Not much, but hey, it's something.

Also! I was eligible for two of the new Fiona familiars, so I added them to the list!
List updated for items taken on page 19.

Yeah, yesterday was a busy day as well, sorry about that. And something threw my schedule for the following days (about a week or more) out of whack, so I don't know if I'll be able top pop here every day. But rest assured, I'm not abandoning this thread completely until I'm out of stuff.

Food reserves are critical, but since my clan is dominating, I'm using some of the free cash to buy some. Not much, but hey, it's something.

Also! I was eligible for two of the new Fiona familiars, so I added them to the list!
May I have
-Kinetic Mirror dragon skin
-Darktouched Chimera (familiar)
-Agua Birdskull Necklace (apparel)

Thank you!
May I have
-Kinetic Mirror dragon skin
-Darktouched Chimera (familiar)
-Agua Birdskull Necklace (apparel)

Thank you!