Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Jun-Nov 2019 Festival Items
1 2
Last year I did a lot of festival item grinding for certain festivals, but was too busy to do so for others, so I'm trying to trade my extra festival stuff to complete my sets! I'm happy to sell or trade based on LAH prices for everything, preferably for gems but I'm happy to consider treasure offers as well! [b]I have duplicates of the following available:[/b] [quote name="Available"] [item=standard of the stormcatcher][item=standard of the earthshaker][item=standard of the arcanist][item=standard of the plaguebringer][item=thundercrack cogspanner][item=highland gem guardian][item=shattered plain gem guardian][/quote] [b]I also have duplicates of the following festival chests available:[/b] [quote name="Available"] [b]- Suntouched Marble Chest (Brightshine Jubilee 2019) - Afterglow Chest (Brightshine Jubilee 2019) - Beast of Metal Chest (Thundercrack Carnivale 2019) - Blood Mancer Chest (Riot of Rot 2019) - Glow Worm Cave Chest (Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2019) - Blackfire Chest (Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2019) - Stibknight Chest (Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2019) - Tower of Pillar Chest (Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2019)[/b][/quote] ---- [b]I am looking for:[/b] [quote name="Seeking] [item=standard of the shadowbinder][item=standard of the gladekeeper][item=zephyr gem guardian][/quote] Any help to complete my collections is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Last year I did a lot of festival item grinding for certain festivals, but was too busy to do so for others, so I'm trying to trade my extra festival stuff to complete my sets! I'm happy to sell or trade based on LAH prices for everything, preferably for gems but I'm happy to consider treasure offers as well!

I have duplicates of the following available:
Available wrote:
Standard of the Stormcatcher Standard of the Earthshaker Standard of the Arcanist Standard of the Plaguebringer Thundercrack Cogspanner Highland Gem Guardian Shattered Plain Gem Guardian

I also have duplicates of the following festival chests available:
Available wrote:
- Suntouched Marble Chest (Brightshine Jubilee 2019)
- Afterglow Chest (Brightshine Jubilee 2019)
- Beast of Metal Chest (Thundercrack Carnivale 2019)
- Blood Mancer Chest (Riot of Rot 2019)
- Glow Worm Cave Chest (Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2019)
- Blackfire Chest (Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2019)
- Stibknight Chest (Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2019)
- Tower of Pillar Chest (Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2019)

----

I am looking for:
"Seeking wrote:
Standard of the Shadowbinder Standard of the Gladekeeper Zephyr Gem Guardian

Any help to complete my collections is greatly appreciated, thanks!
kjallabaiarmssig.png spiral_capricat.png
@Rustea

I have an extra Everbloom Gem Guardian! Would 20g be ok?
@Rustea

I have an extra Everbloom Gem Guardian! Would 20g be ok?
z4oynSX.png
@CookieDoughCrow

Sure, that sounds great, thanks! I'll send a CR!
@CookieDoughCrow

Sure, that sounds great, thanks! I'll send a CR!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@Rustea

I have an extra driftwood gem guardian and tsunami gem guardian. Would you trade both for a emberglow gem guardian and highland gem guardian?
@Rustea

I have an extra driftwood gem guardian and tsunami gem guardian. Would you trade both for a emberglow gem guardian and highland gem guardian?
@Snowrabbit

I'd be very happy to, thanks! I'll send over a CR!
@Snowrabbit

I'd be very happy to, thanks! I'll send over a CR!
Bump! Still looking for some items!
Bump! Still looking for some items!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2