Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 ... 212 213
Yesss, thank you for streamlining things on the familiar selection page... this is seriously wonderful.
Yesss, thank you for streamlining things on the familiar selection page... this is seriously wonderful.
Ok, this works, loving the new layout. Thank you FR team!
Ok, this works, loving the new layout. Thank you FR team!
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

[quote name="Zavyt" date="2020-06-10 05:19:09" ] I also like the Default background. Could we have Scenic Mode for Default, or can we have the Default background as an item, because I feel that some of the other Flight's backgrounds would really go well with my other dragons. [/quote] Wow I like this idea. Maybe they could be found by gathering in their respective flight :D
Zavyt wrote on 2020-06-10 05:19:09:
I also like the Default background. Could we have Scenic Mode for Default, or can we have the Default background as an item, because I feel that some of the other Flight's backgrounds would really go well with my other dragons.
Wow I like this idea. Maybe they could be found by gathering in their respective flight :D
JNgbpVq.gif
You guys are so awesome, thank you so much! I love this game!
You guys are so awesome, thank you so much! I love this game!
And through the roaring and the flame, she rose and rose and rose again
After a few days... I still really like it! There are a few tweaks that have been suggested that I think I would like better (smaller buttons, no dotted lines, more easily accessible dragon stats like colors etc), but overall I like this update a lot. :) Very fun, much good.
After a few days... I still really like it! There are a few tweaks that have been suggested that I think I would like better (smaller buttons, no dotted lines, more easily accessible dragon stats like colors etc), but overall I like this update a lot. :) Very fun, much good.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for making bonding no longer fully reload the dragon's page. Huge QOL improvement, cannot be understated how good it is.
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for making bonding no longer fully reload the dragon's page. Huge QOL improvement, cannot be understated how good it is.
nNxirvT.gifHSdjdFR.gif7y2yiE2.gifLkUshID.gifTvGyETb.gif
I love the new customization options for dragon profiles! My avatar dragon is already decked out in the completion of their aesthetic.

My only request would be to replace the male/female with the previous Mars and Venus symbol so that it feels less confusing when you have dragons with pronouns in their bios. The symbols felt very unobtrusive in that sense.
I love the new customization options for dragon profiles! My avatar dragon is already decked out in the completion of their aesthetic.

My only request would be to replace the male/female with the previous Mars and Venus symbol so that it feels less confusing when you have dragons with pronouns in their bios. The symbols felt very unobtrusive in that sense.
Ping me to get my attention!
how do you unlock more vistas?
how do you unlock more vistas?
bHeX9bv.png
@StarlitMoonlight find them, brew them, buy them
@StarlitMoonlight find them, brew them, buy them
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Oh my goodness what did I come home too XD

Happy anniversary everyone!!!!!
Oh my goodness what did I come home too XD

Happy anniversary everyone!!!!!
FRT+9 (Europe time)
Open for role playing (some dragons have a recorded past, others are blank)
Online everyday (but not always long)
1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 ... 212 213