Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Astrolune Art Shop | Tarot Portraits
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Astrolune I'd love to be added to your pinglist please! I've been searching for something like this for my D&D character!
@Astrolune I'd love to be added to your pinglist please! I've been searching for something like this for my D&D character!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Grimme @KokichiOuma @thirus @Catmints
Added! C:
@Grimme @KokichiOuma @thirus @Catmints
Added! C:
@astrolune , would you mind adding me to your pinglist please ♥
this is lovely work , your line quality and composition is excellent .
@astrolune , would you mind adding me to your pinglist please ♥
this is lovely work , your line quality and composition is excellent .
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
hey, please add me to your pinglist ^_^ thank you!
hey, please add me to your pinglist ^_^ thank you!
may i be added to your pinglist? these are GORGEOUS!!
may i be added to your pinglist? these are GORGEOUS!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
Ooh these are lovely! Can you add me to your pinglist please?
Ooh these are lovely! Can you add me to your pinglist please?
gvvmw41.png

I now have two slots for any payment type open!

I now have two slots for any payment type open!
May I grab a slot please?

Edit with form! And thank you so much!

Subject: Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
Basically a wicked angel and demon hunter, who long ago gave up an eye in order to see into other dimensions to track down prey. Personality wise, very domineering, cold, and serious, with a reputation for being merciless and sinister to foes and regular mortals alike. There's a little more info, pictures, and design notes there on the toyhouse page if it helps any, but pose and expression and all that would of course be up to you! If you have any questions or need clarification on anything please just let me know.

Frame: Celestial eyes, please! And color palette would be up to you! I was thinking perhaps some combination or a few of the following: maybe blues, blacks, reds, silver, gold, but ultimately, if you're okay with it, I'd love to just go ahead and put it in your hands to whatever you think would fit best.

Symbols: (n/a! The crescent moon and eyes on this frame I think would be perfect!)

Name Text: Astaroth

Payment Type: gems
May I grab a slot please?

Edit with form! And thank you so much!

Subject: Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
Basically a wicked angel and demon hunter, who long ago gave up an eye in order to see into other dimensions to track down prey. Personality wise, very domineering, cold, and serious, with a reputation for being merciless and sinister to foes and regular mortals alike. There's a little more info, pictures, and design notes there on the toyhouse page if it helps any, but pose and expression and all that would of course be up to you! If you have any questions or need clarification on anything please just let me know.

Frame: Celestial eyes, please! And color palette would be up to you! I was thinking perhaps some combination or a few of the following: maybe blues, blacks, reds, silver, gold, but ultimately, if you're okay with it, I'd love to just go ahead and put it in your hands to whatever you think would fit best.

Symbols: (n/a! The crescent moon and eyes on this frame I think would be perfect!)

Name Text: Astaroth

Payment Type: gems
r6J6MbS.png
Slots claimed by @Katzen and @Vovina !
Slots claimed by @Katzen and @Vovina !

Oh my goodness, it turned out amazingly! I love it!!
Thank you very much!

Oh my goodness, it turned out amazingly! I love it!!
Thank you very much!
oWOU8WM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6