Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Lf] Coli Grinding - Specific Venues
1 2 3
Yep, I am seeking coli grinding. ^^ This is NOT festival grinding and I will not be ordering any grinding during the upcoming festivals. That said, I’m seeking grinding in specific venues, listed below, and will be offering either treasure or fodder familiars (a mix if you prefer) as payment.

1 hour minimum slots only
50k per hour
Fodder fams valued at 3k per (full fodder fam payment is exactly 17 fams)
All drops to be received (food, fams, stones, eggs, genes, apparel, mats, etc.). If I feel you are deliberately withholding valuable items your cr will not be accepted.

Seeking:
2 hours - Redrock cove
2 hours - Waterway
2 hours - Volcanic vents
2 hours - Blooming grove
6 hours - Forbidden portal

Queue:

Completed:

2 hour - Crystal Pools - WynterFalcyn - Paid
2 hours - Redrock Cove - Forsake - Paid
2 hours - Waterway - WynterFalcyn - Paid
2 hours - Sandswept Delta - WynterFalcyn - Paid

Please ping me. ^^
Yep, I am seeking coli grinding. ^^ This is NOT festival grinding and I will not be ordering any grinding during the upcoming festivals. That said, I’m seeking grinding in specific venues, listed below, and will be offering either treasure or fodder familiars (a mix if you prefer) as payment.

1 hour minimum slots only
50k per hour
Fodder fams valued at 3k per (full fodder fam payment is exactly 17 fams)
All drops to be received (food, fams, stones, eggs, genes, apparel, mats, etc.). If I feel you are deliberately withholding valuable items your cr will not be accepted.

Seeking:
2 hours - Redrock cove
2 hours - Waterway
2 hours - Volcanic vents
2 hours - Blooming grove
6 hours - Forbidden portal

Queue:

Completed:

2 hour - Crystal Pools - WynterFalcyn - Paid
2 hours - Redrock Cove - Forsake - Paid
2 hours - Waterway - WynterFalcyn - Paid
2 hours - Sandswept Delta - WynterFalcyn - Paid

Please ping me. ^^
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
Up
Up
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
@AeonsMusings I used to run a Coli grind shop (inactive now) but I could do some of those grinds for you if you'd like. My team is 3 level 25s all with berserkers and an eliminate

Also, love the username
@AeonsMusings I used to run a Coli grind shop (inactive now) but I could do some of those grinds for you if you'd like. My team is 3 level 25s all with berserkers and an eliminate

Also, love the username
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
@WynterFalcyn

Thanks. ^^ Do you by chance have a link to your old shop? o: Just let me know which venue you're up for tackling and how long in said venue.
@WynterFalcyn

Thanks. ^^ Do you by chance have a link to your old shop? o: Just let me know which venue you're up for tackling and how long in said venue.
@AeonsMusings You can use the link in my signature, the one labeled fest grind. I can do the Sandswept Delta for you, and I'll do 2 hours. I'll start them tomorrow since It's almost midnight my time haha

Edit: I'm also willing to all of the grinding for you if you want. It's a fun way for me to pass the time, and I've gotten quite a lot of the collectibles from the stages, and am practically drowning in familiars. I don't mind doing it at all
@AeonsMusings You can use the link in my signature, the one labeled fest grind. I can do the Sandswept Delta for you, and I'll do 2 hours. I'll start them tomorrow since It's almost midnight my time haha

Edit: I'm also willing to all of the grinding for you if you want. It's a fun way for me to pass the time, and I've gotten quite a lot of the collectibles from the stages, and am practically drowning in familiars. I don't mind doing it at all
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
@WynterFalcyn
Ah that would be wonderful! I will add your payment to the crs you’ve sent directly. ^^ Much thanks.
@WynterFalcyn
Ah that would be wonderful! I will add your payment to the crs you’ve sent directly. ^^ Much thanks.
@AeonsMusings I'm down to grind for you. My coil grinding shop is in my bio! feel free to PM any questions :D
@AeonsMusings I'm down to grind for you. My coil grinding shop is in my bio! feel free to PM any questions :D
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
1 2 3