Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
my sister: hey show me that video of your band from your grade 11 year
me: ok *finds it, shows it to her* "oh man this part we came in so wrong it was so bad lol let me show you what it's supposed to sound like"
her: yOu'Ve ShOWn mE tHis VidEo So MaNy TimEs I dOn'T hAve TiMe fOr YoU to ShOW mE it AgaIN I doN't cAre"
me: wow lol go away then
her: yOu DiDn'T eVeN fiNiSh thE cOnVerSAtion
me: i'm done
her: *won't leave*
me: *stares at her*
her: wHy ArE yOu AcTinG lIKE thIS
me: what
her:
me: go away
her: *gets angrier*

I just. can't deal with her. AGHFJGSHJFGKSf
my sister: hey show me that video of your band from your grade 11 year
me: ok *finds it, shows it to her* "oh man this part we came in so wrong it was so bad lol let me show you what it's supposed to sound like"
her: yOu'Ve ShOWn mE tHis VidEo So MaNy TimEs I dOn'T hAve TiMe fOr YoU to ShOW mE it AgaIN I doN't cAre"
me: wow lol go away then
her: yOu DiDn'T eVeN fiNiSh thE cOnVerSAtion
me: i'm done
her: *won't leave*
me: *stares at her*
her: wHy ArE yOu AcTinG lIKE thIS
me: what
her:
me: go away
her: *gets angrier*

I just. can't deal with her. AGHFJGSHJFGKSf
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifpSaD4Mc.gif
Tomorrow I want to finally get stuff done. It's about time I got my life back in order.
Tomorrow I want to finally get stuff done. It's about time I got my life back in order.
hey rng how freaki g hard is it to give me a jangmo-o

please i want dragon puppy

edit: found one!! new friend acquired
hey rng how freaki g hard is it to give me a jangmo-o

please i want dragon puppy

edit: found one!! new friend acquired
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
dear kami, please let the cosmog make it

EDIT: IT'S SAFE

HOME RUN
dear kami, please let the cosmog make it

EDIT: IT'S SAFE

HOME RUN
39 days. THIRTY-NINE FREAKING DAYS UNTIL THE NEW FINAL FANTASY 7 GAME COMES OUT AND I CAN STOP LOOSING MY MIIIIIIND /)_(\
39 days. THIRTY-NINE FREAKING DAYS UNTIL THE NEW FINAL FANTASY 7 GAME COMES OUT AND I CAN STOP LOOSING MY MIIIIIIND /)_(\
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
the worst part of this book is that half the time idk whos talking
the worst part of this book is that half the time idk whos talking
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
I'm trying to accept the fact that I'm pretty much going to have to find another job if I ever want to ever be able to live on my own again. Like, why do jobs think it's okay to not pay people a wage that they can live on? Not to mention give garbage insurance, but that insurance also cost me 60 dollars a week out of my paycheck. Yet it covers like nothing. Honestly, dying sounds like a better option at this point. At least I could leave this garbage world behind.
I'm trying to accept the fact that I'm pretty much going to have to find another job if I ever want to ever be able to live on my own again. Like, why do jobs think it's okay to not pay people a wage that they can live on? Not to mention give garbage insurance, but that insurance also cost me 60 dollars a week out of my paycheck. Yet it covers like nothing. Honestly, dying sounds like a better option at this point. At least I could leave this garbage world behind.
saint-pixilart.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
i really do wish i were like genbu. courageous and with the strength to justify it, and a strong sense to protect those she bonds with. most importantly, i want to help my cousin cope with abusive parents, since in special ed, i was much the same. i lashed out against those teachers i feared, but quickly gave up with that after threats of blackmail and becoming notorious for being dangerous. i want to have that carefree courage again to protect those i love, repair damaged bonds, and set right what once went wrong. all i need now is a catalyst, a spark.
i really do wish i were like genbu. courageous and with the strength to justify it, and a strong sense to protect those she bonds with. most importantly, i want to help my cousin cope with abusive parents, since in special ed, i was much the same. i lashed out against those teachers i feared, but quickly gave up with that after threats of blackmail and becoming notorious for being dangerous. i want to have that carefree courage again to protect those i love, repair damaged bonds, and set right what once went wrong. all i need now is a catalyst, a spark.
4ojPdOH.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
i wanna learn an instrument but i dont wanna learn an instrument you feel me???
i wanna learn an instrument but i dont wanna learn an instrument you feel me???
CfJZEjH.gif

40nZphu.png55KN9SI.gifRu9SV4z.gifcdbSKM1.png
Why are people so complicated with their feelings? Just say what you want, when you want. Stop living for everyone around you other than yourself.
Why are people so complicated with their feelings? Just say what you want, when you want. Stop living for everyone around you other than yourself.
yGResdm.gif