Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Cosmic Winds - Dragon Grab Bags [Open]
1 2 3 4
[center][size=6][b]Cosmic Winds - Rare Dragon Grab Bags![/b][/size][/center] [center][i]Order Status:[/i] Open[/center] [columns][i]Ahh, the sweet smell of daffodils! Spring has sprung, the grass has ris'--I wonder where the birdie is? The sun is shining through the gentle clouds as a breeze blows the flower petals by. Come take one of our little ones under your wing! We have a limited selection below for you to browse, though the contents are a surprise! Thank you for helping our young ones find new lairs, new friends, and discover adventure![/i] [nextcol] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50436392] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504364/50436392_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [center][u][b]Before You Buy:[/b][/u][/center] There are different tiers of grab bags and the prices are based on their contents. The more valuable they are, the most they cost. We have a limited number of grab bags, so once one has been claimed I will update the list as soon as I can! 1. [b]PLEASE SEND PAYMENTS BY CR.[/b] Mixed payments are welcomed, but not preferred. 2. Once all the bags have been sold this thread will close. 3. Each bag is a surprise! You might get something that's at the same value of what you paid, or something worth much more. 4. Please post here before you send your money. [b]There's no need to ping since I'm already subscribed.[/b] 5. Please be patient when waiting for your grab bags to arrive. I will send your bags as soon as I am able. 6. Bags are sold on a first come first served basis! [center][size=5][b][i]Thank you for your patronage![/i][/b][/size][/center]
Cosmic Winds - Rare Dragon Grab Bags!
Order Status:
Open

Ahh, the sweet smell of daffodils! Spring has sprung, the grass has ris'--I wonder where the birdie is? The sun is shining through the gentle clouds as a breeze blows the flower petals by. Come take one of our little ones under your wing! We have a limited selection below for you to browse, though the contents are a surprise! Thank you for helping our young ones find new lairs, new friends, and discover adventure!
50436392_350.png
Before You Buy:

There are different tiers of grab bags and the prices are based on their contents. The more valuable they are, the most they cost. We have a limited number of grab bags, so once one has been claimed I will update the list as soon as I can!

1. PLEASE SEND PAYMENTS BY CR. Mixed payments are welcomed, but not preferred.

2. Once all the bags have been sold this thread will close.

3. Each bag is a surprise! You might get something that's at the same value of what you paid, or something worth much more.

4. Please post here before you send your money. There's no need to ping since I'm already subscribed.

5. Please be patient when waiting for your grab bags to arrive. I will send your bags as soon as I am able.

6. Bags are sold on a first come first served basis!

Thank you for your patronage!
[b][/b][center][size=6][b]Grab Bags Available:[/b][/size][/center] [center][b][i]When claiming your bag, write the name so I know which one to give you![/i][/b][/center] [quote='New Spring Bags - (1/10)'] [b] Each Bag Costs 15 gems or 20k treasure each![/b] [LIST=1] [*][s]Daffodil[/s] [*][s]Narcissus[/s] [*][s]Dandelion[/s] [*]Daisy [*][s]Appleblossom[/s] [*][s]Bumblebee[/s] [*][s]Butterfly[/s] [*][s]Chirp[/s] [*][s]Warble[/s] [*][s]Cricket[/s] [/LIST] [/quote] [quote='Galestorm Tier Bags - (0/5)'] [b]Each bag costs 25 gems or 30k treasure each![/b] [LIST=1] [*][s]Bellows[/s] [*][s]Whirl[/s] [*][s]Spiral[/s] [*][s]Aria[/s] [*][s]Whistle[/s] [/LIST] [/quote] [quote='Crescendo Tier Grab Bags - (0/5)'] [b]These bags cost 40 gems or 50k treasure each![/b] [LIST=1] [*][s]Robin[/s] [*][s]Twitter[/s] [*][s]Solstice[/s] [*][s]Breeze[/s] [*][s]Easter[/s] [/LIST]
Grab Bags Available:
When claiming your bag, write the name so I know which one to give you!
New Spring Bags - (1/10) wrote:

Each Bag Costs 15 gems or 20k treasure each!
  1. Daffodil
  2. Narcissus
  3. Dandelion
  4. Daisy
  5. Appleblossom
  6. Bumblebee
  7. Butterfly
  8. Chirp
  9. Warble
  10. Cricket
Galestorm Tier Bags - (0/5) wrote:

Each bag costs 25 gems or 30k treasure each!
  1. Bellows
  2. Whirl
  3. Spiral
  4. Aria
  5. Whistle
Crescendo Tier Grab Bags - (0/5) wrote:

These bags cost 40 gems or 50k treasure each!
  1. Robin
  2. Twitter
  3. Solstice
  4. Breeze
  5. Easter
What kinds of stuff are in the bags? :3
What kinds of stuff are in the bags? :3
giphy.gif tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png giphy.gif
@Amaressa It depends on the tier! You will always get a dragon but you might get anything from food to apparel.
@Amaressa It depends on the tier! You will always get a dragon but you might get anything from food to apparel.
May I please have Chirp?
May I please have Chirp?
EBZMIJs.png
Hatchery
__Lair Directory
52975719343_4b0435c9b2_o.png d8oce0t.gif
Can I have Solstice, from the last tier?
I'll send a CR with 40 gems now, just in case.
Can I have Solstice, from the last tier?
I'll send a CR with 40 gems now, just in case.
VsoSnU5.png
Can I have Breeze please?
Can I have Breeze please?
Yp8WI8a.pngAISqElC.png
All bags have been sent!
All bags have been sent!
Thank you so much for this beautiful girl! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=17&breed=14&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=20&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=148&auth=ff084351a0a26377aed1024401540277cc57c02a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Thank you so much for this beautiful girl!
dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=17&breed=14&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=20&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=148&auth=ff084351a0a26377aed1024401540277cc57c02a&dummyext=prev.png
EBZMIJs.png
Hatchery
__Lair Directory
52975719343_4b0435c9b2_o.png d8oce0t.gif
I would like to buy the Robin bag!
I would like to buy the Robin bag!
t6khqZc.png
1 2 3 4