Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I made a spreadsheet to share!!
just as the thread says, i made a spreadsheet with all the genes, and if you put in how many of what genes you need, it spits out a price for ya!! it also keeps track of the baldwin ingredients needed to make items, though it gets a little tricky when the recipe calls for one of the two glass beakers/reinforced glass beakers

it also doesn't have any of the swipp genes, but!! it has the rest

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yX8moXufgAMLLFKWB4B0-EQJp_0OuoG-BGZ_WFAfE60/edit?usp=sharing

all i ask is that you make your own copy to use so that everyone can use it!!
just as the thread says, i made a spreadsheet with all the genes, and if you put in how many of what genes you need, it spits out a price for ya!! it also keeps track of the baldwin ingredients needed to make items, though it gets a little tricky when the recipe calls for one of the two glass beakers/reinforced glass beakers

it also doesn't have any of the swipp genes, but!! it has the rest

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yX8moXufgAMLLFKWB4B0-EQJp_0OuoG-BGZ_WFAfE60/edit?usp=sharing

all i ask is that you make your own copy to use so that everyone can use it!!
Oh nice! This is really helpful!
Oh nice! This is really helpful!
My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Ooh, I like it! I had to make one myself to figure what was gem gene and what was treasure aha. I'll make a copy now!
Ooh, I like it! I had to make one myself to figure what was gem gene and what was treasure aha. I'll make a copy now!
3u37mIB.png
BLESS
BLESS
20.png
You are a saint.
You are a saint.
they/them, fr +8 (uk)
LLrUqlo.pngMUSskfQ.png
thank u sweet friend
thank u sweet friend
*bows* to thank you... is not enough,, but what is anything more I can do?
*bows* to thank you... is not enough,, but what is anything more I can do?
ACOZFAh.png
if anyone wanted to post what their grand totals for their genes are after using this spreadsheet, i'd love to see!! i'm just curious ^^

my grand total is 3290kt and 3600g :>
if anyone wanted to post what their grand totals for their genes are after using this spreadsheet, i'd love to see!! i'm just curious ^^

my grand total is 3290kt and 3600g :>