Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | flight change
how come it costs so much just to change my flight? i'v changed it only once and now it's asking for 1500 gems just to change it again- even though i dislike this ice flight (i used to like it but now i don't like it as much)
how come it costs so much just to change my flight? i'v changed it only once and now it's asking for 1500 gems just to change it again- even though i dislike this ice flight (i used to like it but now i don't like it as much)
@MiCaki

To discourage changing flights--being able to change flights wasn't even possible for the first couple of years.

The good news is that each flight change after the free one will not increase in costs--it will stay 1,500g. I've switched 5 times so far and at least one player has made it to all 11 flights.

Data-based money making guide.
@MiCaki

To discourage changing flights--being able to change flights wasn't even possible for the first couple of years.

The good news is that each flight change after the free one will not increase in costs--it will stay 1,500g. I've switched 5 times so far and at least one player has made it to all 11 flights.

Data-based money making guide.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
i just feel like it shouldn't cost as much as it does-

£5 = 500 gems, so 1500 = £15, i feel like just changing a flight shouldn't take £15 just to do so. i get the point of it but i feel like it's too expensive
i just feel like it shouldn't cost as much as it does-

£5 = 500 gems, so 1500 = £15, i feel like just changing a flight shouldn't take £15 just to do so. i get the point of it but i feel like it's too expensive
@MiCaki

To be honest when it first came out most players were just too grateful we could change to care about the cost.

I suppose it depends on how you're making those gems? I typically clear that many in a week so it doesn't seem as excessive to me. Right now Ice is accepting trained dragons for gems and I sold off 30 or so today.

1500g is about 20 days of maxing the Fairegrounds (15 or so minutes a day for Glimmer and Gloom), 7 days of an hour in the coli exalting L6 adults and selling the drops or a few hours of drawing (art sales).

I do recall a few threads in Suggestions where people have asked for a shorter duration/lower cost in the past so you might want to add your voice to one of those threads.
@MiCaki

To be honest when it first came out most players were just too grateful we could change to care about the cost.

I suppose it depends on how you're making those gems? I typically clear that many in a week so it doesn't seem as excessive to me. Right now Ice is accepting trained dragons for gems and I sold off 30 or so today.

1500g is about 20 days of maxing the Fairegrounds (15 or so minutes a day for Glimmer and Gloom), 7 days of an hour in the coli exalting L6 adults and selling the drops or a few hours of drawing (art sales).

I do recall a few threads in Suggestions where people have asked for a shorter duration/lower cost in the past so you might want to add your voice to one of those threads.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
i just feel like it's a bit too much work just to change a flight.
i just feel like it's a bit too much work just to change a flight.
@MiCaki

And that's a perfectly valid feeling. I'm just giving you options for either making the currency or voicing your opinion where it will be seen by the admins.

Another place to suggest lowering the price is a Support ticket.
@MiCaki

And that's a perfectly valid feeling. I'm just giving you options for either making the currency or voicing your opinion where it will be seen by the admins.

Another place to suggest lowering the price is a Support ticket.

i'll see what i do
i'll see what i do