Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you should fly free remember our song
I noticed many people are saying it's going to be an earth ancient, but think about it, the Gaolers were trapped in the rocks also, but they're an ice ancient. And everyone is also saying wind ancient, but think, coatls sing/hum different tones as their language to communicate so it's either a fire ancient like that, a wind ancient, or some sort of hybrid of snappers and gaolers, because the image kind of looks like a skull that's slightly deformed on the lower jaw. Both snappers and gaolers have quite bulky jaws, and the gaolers are ancient breeds, so my guess is;

An ancient hybrid breed. Maybe even developed by the gods instead of bred. Since snappers aren't ancient, and gaolers are, they can't breed so it must've been some sort of failed experiment species. Now that I think about it, it could've actually been developed by the Arcanist, as he is known for tampering with things and messing it up. He was created by the aftermath of a devastating explosion. That, or it could be that made by the Lightweaver, as a possible replacement/distraction from the Imperials, whatever they did wrong. They could take a large part in the creation of this new species. The imperials were a mistake, as the Lightweaver said, so they could've made the breed to either distract the Lightweaver, they were a mistake, or they made them to obliterate the Imperials, completely wiping them off the face of Sornieth, then maybe even taking the place of them.

Just a thought. Please give me feedback on this idea. Ping me, im not subbed
I noticed many people are saying it's going to be an earth ancient, but think about it, the Gaolers were trapped in the rocks also, but they're an ice ancient. And everyone is also saying wind ancient, but think, coatls sing/hum different tones as their language to communicate so it's either a fire ancient like that, a wind ancient, or some sort of hybrid of snappers and gaolers, because the image kind of looks like a skull that's slightly deformed on the lower jaw. Both snappers and gaolers have quite bulky jaws, and the gaolers are ancient breeds, so my guess is;

An ancient hybrid breed. Maybe even developed by the gods instead of bred. Since snappers aren't ancient, and gaolers are, they can't breed so it must've been some sort of failed experiment species. Now that I think about it, it could've actually been developed by the Arcanist, as he is known for tampering with things and messing it up. He was created by the aftermath of a devastating explosion. That, or it could be that made by the Lightweaver, as a possible replacement/distraction from the Imperials, whatever they did wrong. They could take a large part in the creation of this new species. The imperials were a mistake, as the Lightweaver said, so they could've made the breed to either distract the Lightweaver, they were a mistake, or they made them to obliterate the Imperials, completely wiping them off the face of Sornieth, then maybe even taking the place of them.

Just a thought. Please give me feedback on this idea. Ping me, im not subbed
YMPbu9R.pngdT9HQge.pngPink.pngAaYNmEX.pngDa1cz0f.png7A7cEAI.pngbrat.pngDbt9Zci.png
Oooh, another Ancient Breed? I'm interested. Also curious about the music in the image. A clue?
The, uh... the words sound kinda ominous though.
Oooh, another Ancient Breed? I'm interested. Also curious about the music in the image. A clue?
The, uh... the words sound kinda ominous though.
9hqcHsy.pngE3nmoMt.pngmlHpBMC.png
ACOZFAh.png0zy2W7P.pngFM_Button_-Neutral_Good.png
v2PJF9u.pngRUGBzP5.pngYMPbu9R.png
MUYNhfy.pngsQMcqHN.png
*gross sobbing* water breed??? im so excited
*gross sobbing* water breed??? im so excited
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
Oh man oh man oh man

I haven't saved up nearly enough for whatever this is gonna be!! Ya boy gotta buy some gems ja;lkdj
Oh man oh man oh man

I haven't saved up nearly enough for whatever this is gonna be!! Ya boy gotta buy some gems ja;lkdj
DyYwZkw.png
Ouuu that looks like sheet music
Ouuu that looks like sheet music
4JW7Yc5.gifkVjkfu2.png4JW7Yc5.gif
That's definitely sheet music, I'd recognize it anywhere
*Cries in band nerd*
Tbh kinda hoping it isn't wind... They already have two species, should give the flights with only one species another shot... Sorry wind flight.
It could be nocturne related, since they mimic things
Or coatl related? They hum in a discordant singsong iirc, that would be interesting. Maybe a more musically inclined ancestor?
That's definitely sheet music, I'd recognize it anywhere
*Cries in band nerd*
Tbh kinda hoping it isn't wind... They already have two species, should give the flights with only one species another shot... Sorry wind flight.
It could be nocturne related, since they mimic things
Or coatl related? They hum in a discordant singsong iirc, that would be interesting. Maybe a more musically inclined ancestor?
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
0suGWMQ.png
Ahhh can we please get an idea of when theyll be released??? Wouldn't it be horribly chaotic if the new breed was released during NotN...?
Or actually around any time this month? So many people are saving and are going to be spending for NotN...
Ahhh can we please get an idea of when theyll be released??? Wouldn't it be horribly chaotic if the new breed was released during NotN...?
Or actually around any time this month? So many people are saving and are going to be spending for NotN...
Lantern-1.png *Despite everything, it's still you.
She/Her
My pfp dragon (clicky)
[center] [emoji=spiral confused size=1][emoji=guardian confused size=1] Oooooh, what is this?? much confuse XD [/center]

Oooooh, what is this?? much confuse XD
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
[emoji=mirror star size=1]
z0HlerP.png