Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight wars
1 2 3
[quote name="ConsumeAnkle" date="2019-11-11 15:52:35" ] Pleg + Arcane + Lightning Let's win this war [/quote] Yes, I agree, Pleg good
ConsumeAnkle wrote on 2019-11-11 15:52:35:
Pleg + Arcane + Lightning

Let's win this war
Yes, I agree, Pleg good
I was going to make a thread about this but...

Water would get wiped out by ice, but then ice gets wiped out by fire, and with the melting of ice, water makes a comeback with a new deity.
I was going to make a thread about this but...

Water would get wiped out by ice, but then ice gets wiped out by fire, and with the melting of ice, water makes a comeback with a new deity.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I think water would be a highly sought after ally because of their ability to see possible future outcomes, thus being able to influence them
I think water would be a highly sought after ally because of their ability to see possible future outcomes, thus being able to influence them
jpq0y2I.png
Me an Icee

Sits on glaciers with snow cone

This should be fun...
Me an Icee

Sits on glaciers with snow cone

This should be fun...
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
we're definitely dead with no tidepapa here to save us
we're definitely dead with no tidepapa here to save us
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
I know for sure Fire and Lightning would team up, due to their strong connection through resources and trade. Lightning and Arcane have opposing ideals lore-wise i believe, so they would likely butt heads very quickly. Plague and nature would obviously duke it out, but would probably cancel out and neither would beat the other.

Outside of those, idk who else would form alliances or be at each other's throats.

I know for sure Fire and Lightning would team up, due to their strong connection through resources and trade. Lightning and Arcane have opposing ideals lore-wise i believe, so they would likely butt heads very quickly. Plague and nature would obviously duke it out, but would probably cancel out and neither would beat the other.

Outside of those, idk who else would form alliances or be at each other's throats.

exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
@ShadeytheDragon all of us water clans can just huddle into neutral territory, we’ll live on Pinkerton’s pile
@ShadeytheDragon all of us water clans can just huddle into neutral territory, we’ll live on Pinkerton’s pile
jpq0y2I.png
Sornieth having a world war seems like an interesting concept. It seems most likely to start from the Plague VS Nature conflict, as other flights opportunistically join to further their own interests. Before they know it, the entire continent is at war.

I might write about this scenario later.
Sornieth having a world war seems like an interesting concept. It seems most likely to start from the Plague VS Nature conflict, as other flights opportunistically join to further their own interests. Before they know it, the entire continent is at war.

I might write about this scenario later.
giphy.gif
We have no deity, but I could see Water teaming up with Plague. Some sort of tactic to poison water supplies with virulents to weaken, e.g. Nature.
We have no deity, but I could see Water teaming up with Plague. Some sort of tactic to poison water supplies with virulents to weaken, e.g. Nature.
xxx E V Oxfr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngxx[German • FR+9]

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
this is pretty interesting tbh

it'd be cool to have
  • plague declares on nature (something something coliseum venue is cited as the casus belli, everybody else is kinda like what but they don't interfere)
  • earth declares on plague in defense of nature, its theme-buddy and neighbor
  • shadow jumps in against earth+nature because plague shares its spoopyness
  • light sees shadow fighting and joins the opposite side, so now it's plague+shadow against earth+nature+light
  • arcane watches for a bit before deciding to join plague (because as previously mentioned in this thread, both have weird monsters running around)
  • so now the entire north half of sornieth is engaged in a 3v3 war, and the southern half of the map is trying to maintain neutrality

• but then water is accidentally attacked (understandable, seeing as they border 3 current belligerents) and they mobilize against the creeping plague/shadow wave (and thus against arcane too)
  • fire sees water joining the war, so fire decides to help out the other side, bringing its chaos-causing buddy lightning into the fray as well
  • wind is very uncomfortable with being squashed between plague and fire's attacks on water, so it decides to declare war too, rounding out the 5v5
  • ice, separated from the main continent, is content to sit and watch as nature+earth+light+water+wind fight plague+shadow+arcane+fire+lightning

this is pretty interesting tbh

it'd be cool to have
  • plague declares on nature (something something coliseum venue is cited as the casus belli, everybody else is kinda like what but they don't interfere)
  • earth declares on plague in defense of nature, its theme-buddy and neighbor
  • shadow jumps in against earth+nature because plague shares its spoopyness
  • light sees shadow fighting and joins the opposite side, so now it's plague+shadow against earth+nature+light
  • arcane watches for a bit before deciding to join plague (because as previously mentioned in this thread, both have weird monsters running around)
  • so now the entire north half of sornieth is engaged in a 3v3 war, and the southern half of the map is trying to maintain neutrality

• but then water is accidentally attacked (understandable, seeing as they border 3 current belligerents) and they mobilize against the creeping plague/shadow wave (and thus against arcane too)
  • fire sees water joining the war, so fire decides to help out the other side, bringing its chaos-causing buddy lightning into the fray as well
  • wind is very uncomfortable with being squashed between plague and fire's attacks on water, so it decides to declare war too, rounding out the 5v5
  • ice, separated from the main continent, is content to sit and watch as nature+earth+light+water+wind fight plague+shadow+arcane+fire+lightning

1009gIL.png
1 2 3