Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Exalting
Listen. I’ve been off and on this website for three years. And I STILL don’t understand why some of y’all buy and hoard like 80 dragons just to exalt them. PLEASE explain. Is it just for the dominance rewards??
Listen. I’ve been off and on this website for three years. And I STILL don’t understand why some of y’all buy and hoard like 80 dragons just to exalt them. PLEASE explain. Is it just for the dominance rewards??
@Quentin Dom, money, raffle tickets, fodart. There are tons of things people stock up dragons for. They're really just another form of currency on the site. I usually keep a bank of like 30 or so in reserve. It doesn't even cost me anything since the hibernal den was released.
@Quentin Dom, money, raffle tickets, fodart. There are tons of things people stock up dragons for. They're really just another form of currency on the site. I usually keep a bank of like 30 or so in reserve. It doesn't even cost me anything since the hibernal den was released.
@Quentin
If someone keeps the dragons until a specific week, then it’s likely for a dom push (either their own or for another flight), but if they just exalt them whenever then it’s usually for profit
@Quentin
If someone keeps the dragons until a specific week, then it’s likely for a dom push (either their own or for another flight), but if they just exalt them whenever then it’s usually for profit
unknown.png
@Quentin

Profit.

My HDen currently holds 272 L6 dragons and 56 L7s. That's roughly 2,652,000 + 630,000 or 3,282,000 if I exalted them all now.

If I wait until they all have at least one exalt bonus that's an extra 410,000.

If I wait until a dom battle that is paying 3k above the exalt average (and dom battles have frequently gone 6k higher) that's an extra 984,000.

I still cycle dragons in and out every day. Everyone with an exalt bonus obviously goes but after that anybody with basic genes or gaolers (only eligible for breed and color bonuses and not genes) make room for triple gened dragons.
@Quentin

Profit.

My HDen currently holds 272 L6 dragons and 56 L7s. That's roughly 2,652,000 + 630,000 or 3,282,000 if I exalted them all now.

If I wait until they all have at least one exalt bonus that's an extra 410,000.

If I wait until a dom battle that is paying 3k above the exalt average (and dom battles have frequently gone 6k higher) that's an extra 984,000.

I still cycle dragons in and out every day. Everyone with an exalt bonus obviously goes but after that anybody with basic genes or gaolers (only eligible for breed and color bonuses and not genes) make room for triple gened dragons.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind @SkyBlaze @elfin thank you everyone for your replies!!
@Nightwind @SkyBlaze @elfin thank you everyone for your replies!!
I like to hoard up leveled dragons in my hidben for dominance pushes -- at the very least, there's the flight pushing for their festival every month -- and then sell them off to whatever flight for their raffle! I've gotten some pretty great prizes that way, including I was picked first in Ice’s Dom push and won a Blossom gene, which was great!
I like to hoard up leveled dragons in my hidben for dominance pushes -- at the very least, there's the flight pushing for their festival every month -- and then sell them off to whatever flight for their raffle! I've gotten some pretty great prizes that way, including I was picked first in Ice’s Dom push and won a Blossom gene, which was great!
Sam -- she/her/hers, FR +0