Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Mahjong
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64
Heck yesss!!! I love Mahjong! Quickest way for me to reach my bonus limit. [emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=treasure size=1]
Heck yesss!!! I love Mahjong! Quickest way for me to reach my bonus limit.
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
This is AWESOME!!! I love Mahjong!!! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!
This is AWESOME!!! I love Mahjong!!! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!
3c655d0a4057a80dc62ad63c4a42dfbfd832c947.png Teeny babies O5ukrg8.pngtoJpeE3.png
Grand! This is an awesome game addition. :D
Grand! This is an awesome game addition. :D
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
omg I love Majong o: guess I'm going to be spending all my time in the fairgrounds playing rip
omg I love Majong o: guess I'm going to be spending all my time in the fairgrounds playing rip
tumblr_pqhrfpw8IM1ugssd3o10_500.png
Oh wow! A new mini-game [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oh wow! A new mini-game
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
Loving this new game!! It's honestly so relaxing for me to play, I don't even care about the pay rate because this is an actually fun game to play tbh haha
Loving this new game!! It's honestly so relaxing for me to play, I don't even care about the pay rate because this is an actually fun game to play tbh haha
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
Loving the new game, and this may be a "just me" thing. But on mobile, I've found that the refresh button is kinda obnoxiously placed for right handed playing. It's right under where your hand/fingers tends to be when not selecting tiles (it's still over the screen but not over the tiles so it's where I tend to return to between moves) which means that it's not easily visible when the subtle little arrow thing shows up to say that there are no more moves. Could we maybe either get another visual indicator that you need to refresh (that isn't based just in that bottom right corner) or an alternate placement for that button?
Loving the new game, and this may be a "just me" thing. But on mobile, I've found that the refresh button is kinda obnoxiously placed for right handed playing. It's right under where your hand/fingers tends to be when not selecting tiles (it's still over the screen but not over the tiles so it's where I tend to return to between moves) which means that it's not easily visible when the subtle little arrow thing shows up to say that there are no more moves. Could we maybe either get another visual indicator that you need to refresh (that isn't based just in that bottom right corner) or an alternate placement for that button?
Oh my god, I finally have a reason to grind treasure again! Time to put those competitive mahjong skills into use again :D

Thanks, this is an awesome addition!
Oh my god, I finally have a reason to grind treasure again! Time to put those competitive mahjong skills into use again :D

Thanks, this is an awesome addition!
badge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.pngyellow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5h.png
green_by_mintinol-dbs9d5q.png
blue_by_mintinol-dbs9d5f.png
purple_by_mintinol-dbs9d5m.png
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.png
Love this!
Love this!
4JW7Yc5.gifkVjkfu2.png4JW7Yc5.gif
This is so cool, thanks!
This is so cool, thanks!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64