Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Apel's accents
1 2 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330
@apel i'll buy the copy of sunlit orchard please !
@apel i'll buy the copy of sunlit orchard please !
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Apel hey there i couldn't see scale filigree on your pinglist, is that still available for reprints in the future? if so i'd love a ping next time it goes to print
@Apel hey there i couldn't see scale filigree on your pinglist, is that still available for reprints in the future? if so i'd love a ping next time it goes to print
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Apel Do you happen to have any copies of "Euphorbia" left? If not, is there a pinglist for it?
@Apel Do you happen to have any copies of "Euphorbia" left? If not, is there a pinglist for it?
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Ashenhartkrie Yeah it will be, but I still have some leftover copies if you'd like one now?

@los I do! I'll send a PA

@Kymris Sorry, none left! no specific pinglist for it atm but there probably will be at some point.
@Ashenhartkrie Yeah it will be, but I still have some leftover copies if you'd like one now?

@los I do! I'll send a PA

@Kymris Sorry, none left! no specific pinglist for it atm but there probably will be at some point.
tumblr_ozavzrRPeD1sgm2t5o7_r1_500.png
@Apel Fair enough!

And I saw that you're reprinting Sunlit Orchard. I'd love a slot for the next run! Thanks!
@Apel Fair enough!

And I saw that you're reprinting Sunlit Orchard. I'd love a slot for the next run! Thanks!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Apel I’d love that!
@Apel I’d love that!
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Apel Hello! Do you happen to have any extra copies of either Iron Queen and/or Sunset Empress? :o
@Apel Hello! Do you happen to have any extra copies of either Iron Queen and/or Sunset Empress? :o
@apel I actually want to know the same as Descending above! Can we still put ourselves down on the reprint wait list for Sunset Empress and Sunlit Orchard or is that closed as well?
@apel I actually want to know the same as Descending above! Can we still put ourselves down on the reprint wait list for Sunset Empress and Sunlit Orchard or is that closed as well?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Apel would you like me to send you a CR for the scale filigree accent if there's still copies or would you prefer to send a PA?
@Apel would you like me to send you a CR for the scale filigree accent if there's still copies or would you prefer to send a PA?
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Kymris I have some extra copies if you'd like one right now?

@Descending Sorry, not at the moment! I'll reprint them at some point though

@TehuMertt Iron Queen and Sunset Empress will be reprinted sometime, but I've got extra copies of Sunlit Orchard atm if you'd like one now?

@Ashenhartkrie Ah sorry for late! I'll send a PA
@Kymris I have some extra copies if you'd like one right now?

@Descending Sorry, not at the moment! I'll reprint them at some point though

@TehuMertt Iron Queen and Sunset Empress will be reprinted sometime, but I've got extra copies of Sunlit Orchard atm if you'd like one now?

@Ashenhartkrie Ah sorry for late! I'll send a PA
tumblr_ozavzrRPeD1sgm2t5o7_r1_500.png
1 2 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330