Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 ... 472 473 474 475 476 ... 826 827
[quote][b][u]Festival Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @CheshireCatUk1 @AimzVador @nonbinarytentoo @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Zith @Sharanay @Snowleaper @Ozma @BlueSkorix @aliciawonderland @LordMaroo [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 2 hours [b]Of:[/b] FESTIVAL [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] rainsong jungle [b]Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?:[/b] full loot [/quote]
Quote:
Festival Grinding Order:

@CheshireCatUk1 @AimzVador @nonbinarytentoo @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Zith @Sharanay @Snowleaper @Ozma @BlueSkorix @aliciawonderland @LordMaroo

I would like to Order: 2 hours
Of: FESTIVAL Grinding
In Venue: rainsong jungle
Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?: full loot
0JEQL3a.png
[quote][b][u]Festival Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @CheshireCatUk1 @AimzVador @nonbinarytentoo @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Zith @Sharanay @Snowleaper @Ozma @BlueSkorix @aliciawonderland @LordMaroo [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 2 hours [b]Of:[/b] FESTIVAL [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] Rainsong Jungle [b]Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?:[/b] Full Loot [/quote]
Quote:
Festival Grinding Order:

@CheshireCatUk1 @AimzVador @nonbinarytentoo @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Zith @Sharanay @Snowleaper @Ozma @BlueSkorix @aliciawonderland @LordMaroo

I would like to Order: 2 hours
In Venue: Rainsong Jungle
Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?: Full Loot
Quote:
1-25 Levelling Form

@CheshireCatUk1 @AimzVador @FallingStar275 @blackcat886 @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @ShadowedWolf @nonbinarytentoo @Sharanay @lastnamefirst

I would Like:(2) Dragons Leveled
My dragons are currently Level: (3)
I would like them Leveled to: (25)
I wish to use the: (Regular Price Service)
Do you require leveling/progress updates?: (Yes) - Daily, or if that is too much, every other day please?
Quote:
1-25 Levelling Form

@CheshireCatUk1 @AimzVador @FallingStar275 @blackcat886 @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @ShadowedWolf @nonbinarytentoo @Sharanay @lastnamefirst

I would Like:(2) Dragons Leveled
My dragons are currently Level: (3)
I would like them Leveled to: (25)
I wish to use the: (Regular Price Service)
Do you require leveling/progress updates?: (Yes) - Daily, or if that is too much, every other day please?
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
[quote][b][u]Festival Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @CheshireCatUk1 @AimzVador @nonbinarytentoo @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Zith @Sharanay @Snowleaper @Ozma @BlueSkorix @aliciawonderland @LordMaroo [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 1 hour 30 min [b]Of:[/b] FESTIVAL [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] Rainsong Jungle [b]Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?:[/b] Full loot [/quote]
Quote:
Festival Grinding Order:

I would like to Order: 1 hour 30 min
In Venue: Rainsong Jungle
Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?: Full loot
P0QFcvZ.png
[quote][b][u]Standard Fodder Order:[/u][/b] @CheshireCatUk1 @AimzVador @nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @shadowedwolf @blackcat886 @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Zith @LordMaroo @Rohana @jockey @lastnamefirst @GoldStar [b]I would Like:[/b] 16 [b]Dragons Leveled[/b] [b]I would like them Leveled to:[/b] 7 [b]Do you need them Rushed for DOM Push?[/b] No[/quote]
Quote:
Standard Fodder Order:

@CheshireCatUk1 @AimzVador @nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @shadowedwolf @blackcat886 @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Zith @LordMaroo @Rohana @jockey @lastnamefirst @GoldStar

I would Like: 16 Dragons Leveled
I would like them Leveled to: 7
Do you need them Rushed for DOM Push? No
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
@Drag0n5 i can do em all for you. feel free to send em on over whenever! :-)
@Drag0n5 i can do em all for you. feel free to send em on over whenever! :-)
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote][center][size=6][color=red][b][u]CUSTOMER NOTICE[/u][/b][/color][/size] [size=5][b]Festival Pre-Orders Are Now: [color=red]CLOSED[/color][/size] All orders submitted [b]above this post[/b] have been added to our spreadsheet and will be picked up once the Festival begins. If you would like to change your festival venue. Please ping @CheshireCatUk1 only with your new venue choice. Thank you all who have ordered and we wish you all the luck for the nature festival The Top 5 Venue information on the front page has also been updated. ColiServices Team[/center][/quote]
Quote:
CUSTOMER NOTICE

Festival Pre-Orders Are Now: CLOSED

All orders submitted above this post have been added to our spreadsheet and will be picked up once the Festival begins.

If you would like to change your festival venue.
Please ping @CheshireCatUk1 only with your new venue choice.

Thank you all who have ordered and we wish you all the luck for the nature festival

The Top 5 Venue information on the front page has also been updated.

ColiServices Team
nm3rOUz.png
@MistyGold

I can take one of your dragons to level!
@MistyGold

I can take one of your dragons to level!
59TgHaL.pngnonbinarytentoo_large_by_underlandrose-dc62w4x.png
@assiduendo hello there I finished your boss grinding for the hydra and it dropped on the 25th battle. Sending it over now :).
@assiduendo hello there I finished your boss grinding for the hydra and it dropped on the 25th battle. Sending it over now :).
4xn43c.png
@Emmie
Good evening! I'm taking three hours of Thunderhead Savannah grinding on, I will have CRs sent before 6am FR time after rollover today!
@Emmie
Good evening! I'm taking three hours of Thunderhead Savannah grinding on, I will have CRs sent before 6am FR time after rollover today!
1 2 ... 472 473 474 475 476 ... 826 827