Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Crystal Moon Exalt Rescue {Closing down)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 36
@G0NE Of course! Ill send over her in one moment! Thanks for adopting her!~
@G0NE Of course! Ill send over her in one moment! Thanks for adopting her!~
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
@Wintersphoenix Hello again! You get so many beautiful dragons here. Could I by chance adopt Charm? Also, would it be ok if I do a mixed payment? Thanks.
@Wintersphoenix Hello again! You get so many beautiful dragons here. Could I by chance adopt Charm? Also, would it be ok if I do a mixed payment? Thanks.
xZUT2.gif
@moonflight23 Hello again! Thanks, between donations and AH hunting im glad to bring some amazing dragons out of fodder and give them a home~ You of course can adopt Charm! And yes a mixed payment is good!
@moonflight23 Hello again! Thanks, between donations and AH hunting im glad to bring some amazing dragons out of fodder and give them a home~ You of course can adopt Charm! And yes a mixed payment is good!
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
[center]affiliate bump! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
affiliate bump!
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
@Wintersphoenix Aaaaaah~ Little Dewdrop is so precious and will be right at home in my lair! I'll be sending along the CR with the payment right away!
@Wintersphoenix Aaaaaah~ Little Dewdrop is so precious and will be right at home in my lair! I'll be sending along the CR with the payment right away!
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense.
QFXpYkj.png
@AcetrainerAlicia Im glad you like her she's really pretty looking~ Okay awesome! Thanks for adopting her!!
@AcetrainerAlicia Im glad you like her she's really pretty looking~ Okay awesome! Thanks for adopting her!!
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
could i adopt Altair #50245715 for 10kt?
could i adopt Altair #50245715 for 10kt?
@absoreon Of course! I'll send him over~
@absoreon Of course! I'll send him over~
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
@Wintersphoenix

May I please be added to the pinglist for coatls and dragons with constellation or petals?
@Wintersphoenix

May I please be added to the pinglist for coatls and dragons with constellation or petals?
FR+1 | She/her
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
@BambooGummy Of course! I'll add you right now! Thank you for your interest~
@BambooGummy Of course! I'll add you right now! Thank you for your interest~
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 36