Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Happy Hatchery: Free Support Dergs!
@sp580s

I will absolutely send you that pretty derg as soon as I have a chance. Still consumed by moving
@sp580s

I will absolutely send you that pretty derg as soon as I have a chance. Still consumed by moving
Alhazred-Signature.png
If anyone needs sardines or gliding ants for hibernation den slots, just ping me. Also those electric jellyfish. [emoji=lightning rune] ^^
If anyone needs sardines or gliding ants for hibernation den slots, just ping me. Also those electric jellyfish. ^^
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Whew! Updated some things. Added some more derg friends, and some level 5's, in case anyone is just starting out, but also wants to have a hand in training up some dergs. ^w^
Whew! Updated some things. Added some more derg friends, and some level 5's, in case anyone is just starting out, but also wants to have a hand in training up some dergs. ^w^
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2664393][img] https://img00.deviantart.net/f9d5/i/2019/115/5/d/untitled_drawing_by_death_in_the_orchard-dd5hb00.png [/img][/url] [/center]
untitled_drawing_by_death_in_the_orchard-dd5hb00.png
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@OrchardOfStone @Schingiuire
I wanted to offer my services if you guys would ever need graphics or other badges for the Hatchery. Or any other support you two may need, this place has a special place in my heart
@OrchardOfStone @Schingiuire
I wanted to offer my services if you guys would ever need graphics or other badges for the Hatchery. Or any other support you two may need, this place has a special place in my heart
myBpQio.gif
@Tablode

:D!!!!!!!

Totally!!!! There's always room for more art! I don't know how this works, but if you ever make anything for the hatchery, you can post it here. Schin is the computer wizard (and has more experience with arts on FR), and will know what to do going forward.

I'm sleepy and should eat, but hopefully I'm making sense. XD
@Tablode

:D!!!!!!!

Totally!!!! There's always room for more art! I don't know how this works, but if you ever make anything for the hatchery, you can post it here. Schin is the computer wizard (and has more experience with arts on FR), and will know what to do going forward.

I'm sleepy and should eat, but hopefully I'm making sense. XD
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@OrchardOfStone
You are, no worries :)
I’ll see What I can come up with, are there any types of imagery you would want?
@OrchardOfStone
You are, no worries :)
I’ll see What I can come up with, are there any types of imagery you would want?
myBpQio.gif
@Tablode

My Buff Box Buddy (Schin) seems to like the idea of dragons and hugs. Some combination of the two. :D

Anything works! Whatever comes to mind/that you're drawn to/you'll have fun making! (I think I made an accidental art pun)
@Tablode

My Buff Box Buddy (Schin) seems to like the idea of dragons and hugs. Some combination of the two. :D

Anything works! Whatever comes to mind/that you're drawn to/you'll have fun making! (I think I made an accidental art pun)
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@OrchardOfStone
Accidental puns are the best kind
@OrchardOfStone
Accidental puns are the best kind
myBpQio.gif
@Tablode

They're a little spark of magic.
@Tablode

They're a little spark of magic.
QtezsCP.png