Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hello yes
I've never been on General Discussion much, so yeah please forgive me if this violates some sort of rule, hehe... I just wanted to say that I passed my written driving test today and drove all the way from the station back home omg!! I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I can drive! (As long as I have a parent with me) [emoji=tundra laughing] So. Uh. Yeah! Big milestone for me. I've always loved to drive - even though I'm nervous around other cars, I just absolutely adore being able to operate a big vehicle. I'm the last one in my immediate family to learn how to drive, so this is a huge relief. I'm eager for hands-on training :D Just wanted to share that somewhere :) sorry if I'm violating a rule I'm just so excited [emoji=tundra star]
I've never been on General Discussion much, so yeah please forgive me if this violates some sort of rule, hehe...

I just wanted to say that I passed my written driving test today and drove all the way from the station back home omg!! I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I can drive! (As long as I have a parent with me)

So. Uh. Yeah! Big milestone for me. I've always loved to drive - even though I'm nervous around other cars, I just absolutely adore being able to operate a big vehicle. I'm the last one in my immediate family to learn how to drive, so this is a huge relief. I'm eager for hands-on training :D

Just wanted to share that somewhere :) sorry if I'm violating a rule I'm just so excited
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
Wow that's really exciting! Congrats!
Wow that's really exciting! Congrats!
Ahhh congrats! That's a big relief, that test was nerve-wracking lol
Ahhh congrats! That's a big relief, that test was nerve-wracking lol
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@LadyEirwen Thank you!! ^^ @ImpossibleJedi4 Yeah, I got a few questions wrong and honestly thought I’d fail. Glad it’s over [emoji=guardian laughing]
@LadyEirwen Thank you!! ^^

@ImpossibleJedi4 Yeah, I got a few questions wrong and honestly thought I’d fail. Glad it’s over
congrats!! i'm studying for my written test this week :O hopefully i don't get many questions on specifics like fines n stuff [emoji=coatl scared]
congrats!! i'm studying for my written test this week :O hopefully i don't get many questions on specifics like fines n stuff
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
@DarkMatterDragon :o Congratulations!
@DarkMatterDragon :o Congratulations!
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
Congratulations! That's such a huge accomplishment. It must feel very good!

And nah, you aren't violating the rules. That's what General Discussion is for - to talk about things not related to dragons :)
Congratulations! That's such a huge accomplishment. It must feel very good!

And nah, you aren't violating the rules. That's what General Discussion is for - to talk about things not related to dragons :)
hREomC3.png
@spaceyfeather Thanks :3 Don’t worry, at least some of it is just common sense. Also, there are practice tests online that are very close to the real thing, I looked up on Google “Minnesota practice driver’s test” and got one for my area @Catkidemma Thank you ;0 @Pressia It really does X3 And thank you! That’s good to know [emoji=guardian happy]
@spaceyfeather Thanks :3 Don’t worry, at least some of it is just common sense. Also, there are practice tests online that are very close to the real thing, I looked up on Google “Minnesota practice driver’s test” and got one for my area

@Catkidemma Thank you ;0

@Pressia It really does X3 And thank you! That’s good to know
Dude congratulations! Now your parents are gonna expect you to drive them everywhere though, so be ready for that [emoji=tundra tongue]
Dude congratulations! Now your parents are gonna expect you to drive them everywhere though, so be ready for that
2i1fr40.jpg