Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dancing Goat Lore Shop || CLOSED
@remnio

What a cute couple~! And sure thing~!!

This sounds like such a cute story ;^; I'm sure I'll have fun working on it!

The total price will be 200g or 200,000t~ Feel free to send a PM with payment at any time~!

I should be done by March 28 at the latest~. I'll let you know if anything changes~! (Apologies for such a big time frame, lots of stuff going on in March ;u;).
@remnio

What a cute couple~! And sure thing~!!

This sounds like such a cute story ;^; I'm sure I'll have fun working on it!

The total price will be 200g or 200,000t~ Feel free to send a PM with payment at any time~!

I should be done by March 28 at the latest~. I'll let you know if anything changes~! (Apologies for such a big time frame, lots of stuff going on in March ;u;).
@Dew hi hello! can I be added to the pinglist?
@Dew hi hello! can I be added to the pinglist?
VvxKiBP.png
@Reginapis

Sure thing~! The next time you get a ping from me will be for any open slots~
@Reginapis

Sure thing~! The next time you get a ping from me will be for any open slots~
@RamenNoodleCat @Reginapis

There is a slot open~!
@RamenNoodleCat @Reginapis

There is a slot open~!
@Drachenschwinge

Your order is done~! Feel free to send payment whenever~
@Drachenschwinge

Your order is done~! Feel free to send payment whenever~
@SolarKitten [emoji=tundra laughing] sure thing!
@SolarKitten

sure thing!
@Dew
I live! Hi friend!
Ordering: bio(s) maybe
Length: medium
Helpful Links / Information: I will probably send in a message so its easier!
@Dew
I live! Hi friend!
Ordering: bio(s) maybe
Length: medium
Helpful Links / Information: I will probably send in a message so its easier!
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngQiZFijL.png9xlbxdH.png
@blergyps

I wanted to let you know I saw this and will add you to the pinglist, but I may not be able to really sit down and look at the order until next week.
@blergyps

I wanted to let you know I saw this and will add you to the pinglist, but I may not be able to really sit down and look at the order until next week.
Heya, I'd love to commission you if im allowed to post the finished product on my characters TH gallery, along with the link to your lair of course!
@dew

Ordering: Story
Length: medium or long (your choice, I can pay for both :) )
Helpful Links / Information:
character bio

She's the goddess of narratives and histories. Many of her worlds myth and legend are attributed to her and she knows many forgotten truths of history. Many pray to her in hopes of being enlightened with that knowledge. She rarely grants it.

I generally allow people i commission to write whatever they're inspired to, but i'd be interested in receiving something of her building the shrine she currently guards (whether building it from the ground up or repairing it, she's done both), or maybe something about her fighting the Oketh (twisted and destructive spirits..could probably compare to those obscurial things from the Fantastic Beasts series but they have much clearer form lol). Or maybe she's just telling a group of people bits of some forgotten history. It's totally up to you, and youre free to do something different if you want to!

For a quick design note: she no longer has the tail or cat feet lol pls don't mention them
Heya, I'd love to commission you if im allowed to post the finished product on my characters TH gallery, along with the link to your lair of course!
@dew

Ordering: Story
Length: medium or long (your choice, I can pay for both :) )
Helpful Links / Information:
character bio

She's the goddess of narratives and histories. Many of her worlds myth and legend are attributed to her and she knows many forgotten truths of history. Many pray to her in hopes of being enlightened with that knowledge. She rarely grants it.

I generally allow people i commission to write whatever they're inspired to, but i'd be interested in receiving something of her building the shrine she currently guards (whether building it from the ground up or repairing it, she's done both), or maybe something about her fighting the Oketh (twisted and destructive spirits..could probably compare to those obscurial things from the Fantastic Beasts series but they have much clearer form lol). Or maybe she's just telling a group of people bits of some forgotten history. It's totally up to you, and youre free to do something different if you want to!

For a quick design note: she no longer has the tail or cat feet lol pls don't mention them
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
@AquariusStudios

As long as you provide me a link to the location the work will be posted then sure~!

Do you want a decision on medium or long now for a price estimate, or wait until I am aware of what it will be?

I should be done by April 15 at the latest~.
@AquariusStudios

As long as you provide me a link to the location the work will be posted then sure~!

Do you want a decision on medium or long now for a price estimate, or wait until I am aware of what it will be?

I should be done by April 15 at the latest~.