Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Question
I feel like I'm missing something vital here. I bought my first Hibernal tab using gems and it now says I have 0/6 capacity. But I can't figure out how to actually get dragons into it.
I feel like I'm missing something vital here. I bought my first Hibernal tab using gems and it now says I have 0/6 capacity. But I can't figure out how to actually get dragons into it.
Deviant Art | Fur Affinity | Furvilla | Tumblr
@Syrcaid when you go to your lair, hit the Edit button. your dragons will then show up with two buttons beneath them: one for moving them to another tab within the main lair (tab+arrow icon), and another for sending them to the Hibernal Den (moon+Z icon). if you click the latter, you'll get a confirmation popup and choice of tab to send the dragon(s) to.
@Syrcaid when you go to your lair, hit the Edit button. your dragons will then show up with two buttons beneath them: one for moving them to another tab within the main lair (tab+arrow icon), and another for sending them to the Hibernal Den (moon+Z icon). if you click the latter, you'll get a confirmation popup and choice of tab to send the dragon(s) to.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After I knew it was something obvious! Thank you! <333
@After I knew it was something obvious! Thank you! <333
Deviant Art | Fur Affinity | Furvilla | Tumblr