Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2018]
1 2 ... 405 406 407 408 409 ... 785 786
@redfern I can give you (all amber) 2 crowns, 2 grasps, 1 shroud, 2 clawrings, 3 forejewels and that 1 taildecor (I have 9 of those akjfhdg) [b]To others:[/b] [item=Bee Orchid] [b]19 x 99[/b] I have 19 stacks of Bee Orchid, would like to trade 8 stacks of them for any other NoTN item stack except Crystal Ball [item=Crystal Ball] [b]9 x 99[/b] I have 9 stacks of Crystal Ball, would like to trade 4 of them for any other NoTN item stack except Bee Orchid
@redfern I can give you (all amber) 2 crowns, 2 grasps, 1 shroud, 2 clawrings, 3 forejewels and that 1 taildecor (I have 9 of those akjfhdg)

To others:
Bee Orchid 19 x 99
I have 19 stacks of Bee Orchid, would like to trade 8 stacks of them for any other NoTN item stack except Crystal Ball

Crystal Ball 9 x 99
I have 9 stacks of Crystal Ball, would like to trade 4 of them for any other NoTN item stack except Bee Orchid
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Noming Strange Chest for Haunting Amber Nightshroud?
@Noming Strange Chest for Haunting Amber Nightshroud?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash
sounds good! sending cr
@SeiyreSlash
sounds good! sending cr
feCuB45.png
@takora I'll trade you an amber grasp and a amber nightshroud for the mirror familiar (can't see the name sorry) and the scroll stealer
@takora I'll trade you an amber grasp and a amber nightshroud for the mirror familiar (can't see the name sorry) and the scroll stealer
3 hours ahead of FR
[b]HAVE:[/b] [item=snarling mimic][item=ectoplasmime][item=jawlocker][item=deadly reflection][item=living sculpture][item=opposing forces][item=wooden marionette][item=tick-tock]x2[item=ensorcelled volume]x2 [b]WANT:[/b] [item=serpentine lamp][item=vulpine lamp][item=animated armor][item=spirit armor][item=living luminance][item=masked phantom][item=veiled vision][item=crystal carrier][item=orbiting spirit][item=calculating candelabra][item=serthis support]
HAVE:
Snarling Mimic Ectoplasmime Jawlocker Deadly Reflection Living Sculpture Opposing Forces Wooden Marionette Tick-Tock x2 Ensorcelled Volume x2

WANT:
Serpentine Lamp Vulpine Lamp Animated Armor Spirit Armor Living Luminance Masked Phantom Veiled Vision Crystal Carrier Orbiting Spirit Calculating Candelabra Serthis Support
Will he ever stop experimenting with magic? We don't know, but all the dragons he's accidentally transformed from other things don't mind so much.
33181764.pngLlewych, the light magician
[center][size=5] Check with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29461787]Enki[/url] to see an up-to-date listing of trade opportunities! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29461787] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294618/29461787_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]

Check with Enki to see an up-to-date listing of trade opportunities!

29461787_350.png
[b]Have:[/b] [item=Haunting Amber Nightshroud] [item=Painted Marionette] [item=Calculating Candelabra] [item=Veiled Vision] [item=Spirit Armor] [b]Want:[/b] [item=Bewitching Ruby Grasp] [item=Bewitching Ruby Pendants] [item=Bewitching Ruby Taildecor] [item=Bewitching Ruby Forejewels] [item=Bewitching Ruby Clawrings]
Have:
Haunting Amber Nightshroud Painted Marionette Calculating Candelabra Veiled Vision Spirit Armor

Want:
Bewitching Ruby Grasp Bewitching Ruby Pendants Bewitching Ruby Taildecor Bewitching Ruby Forejewels Bewitching Ruby Clawrings
43170500.png 66582165.png 49742990.png 72073587.png 26137474.png
@Drag0n5

My haunting amber ghastcrown for your amber taildecor?
@Drag0n5

My haunting amber ghastcrown for your amber taildecor?
jxHrwpT.png
@Noming, would you trade 1 Haunting Amber Forejewels and 1 Haunting Amber Clawrings for 2 chests?
@Noming, would you trade 1 Haunting Amber Forejewels and 1 Haunting Amber Clawrings for 2 chests?
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots
for sure - ill send a cr c:
@arcaneidolriots
for sure - ill send a cr c:
feCuB45.png
1 2 ... 405 406 407 408 409 ... 785 786