Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2018
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 88 89
I wish there had been a white set of apparel :( granted white isn't much of a 'night' color

Hopeful for some white in Joxar's inventory? :P

I have these two sister dragons. Not twins. But I'm trying to make them opposites and those ghastcrown are awesome
I wish there had been a white set of apparel :( granted white isn't much of a 'night' color

Hopeful for some white in Joxar's inventory? :P

I have these two sister dragons. Not twins. But I'm trying to make them opposites and those ghastcrown are awesome
I hope people had a great Holiday
I hope people had a great Holiday
UZVTEBc.png
Why are the chests so hard to get? My phone can't do the coliseum well at all, and I'm not really getting any from gathering (got 2 the first day, 1 on Wednesday, and 1 today.) 4 chests is hardly enough to do anything with :(

I'm not trying to sound ungrateful, it's just disappointing. Seems without the coliseum, I'm very out of luck. Wish gathering would give more. (At least two of the chests gave me something nice - I got an egg and a breed scroll!)

I do like the familiars and apparel; at least I can buy those treasure bundles :) Hope everyone is having a great time!
Why are the chests so hard to get? My phone can't do the coliseum well at all, and I'm not really getting any from gathering (got 2 the first day, 1 on Wednesday, and 1 today.) 4 chests is hardly enough to do anything with :(

I'm not trying to sound ungrateful, it's just disappointing. Seems without the coliseum, I'm very out of luck. Wish gathering would give more. (At least two of the chests gave me something nice - I got an egg and a breed scroll!)

I do like the familiars and apparel; at least I can buy those treasure bundles :) Hope everyone is having a great time!
tumblr_n62fmtYUzt1tyl6vco2_r1_500.png
[quote name="Sarah745" date="2018-12-27 19:20:08" ] I wish there had been a white set of apparel :( granted white isn't much of a 'night' color [/quote] I don't see why not. The Enchanter's set for the magician apparel is white.
Sarah745 wrote on 2018-12-27 19:20:08:
I don't see why not. The Enchanter's set for the magician apparel is white.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Cuse me

What on earth are these drop rates?

I would just love to know ;-;
Cuse me

What on earth are these drop rates?

I would just love to know ;-;
~She/Her~FR+3/EST
- - - - -

I'm waiting for Swipp's to have the hourglass Vista now that I have enough supplies for it, seen the stone one about three times now, no hourglass... maybe I missed it.

This is my first time participating in this event but I kind of have to agree with everyone else, given that I have five smirch and four amber claw rings and still haven't completed the set of new familiars which, aside from Nocturne eggs cause they're fun, is all I'm really after.

At this point I'll probably just pay for them in the auction house because of the ridiculous amount of repeats I'm greeted with.

Which is a whole 'nother problem, for the amount they have in these chests, you'd think I'd be getting more variety for the amount of chests I can tolerate farming for every day. Just saying.

- - - - -
- - - - -

I'm waiting for Swipp's to have the hourglass Vista now that I have enough supplies for it, seen the stone one about three times now, no hourglass... maybe I missed it.

This is my first time participating in this event but I kind of have to agree with everyone else, given that I have five smirch and four amber claw rings and still haven't completed the set of new familiars which, aside from Nocturne eggs cause they're fun, is all I'm really after.

At this point I'll probably just pay for them in the auction house because of the ridiculous amount of repeats I'm greeted with.

Which is a whole 'nother problem, for the amount they have in these chests, you'd think I'd be getting more variety for the amount of chests I can tolerate farming for every day. Just saying.

- - - - -
iedrmq.png
Happy Night of the Nocturne everyone! I'm so excited I can make a Vitamin C JoJo fandragon now, yippee! If I'm able to get a nocturne scroll I'll breed change her ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46851845] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468519/46851845_350.png[/img] [/url]
Happy Night of the Nocturne everyone! I'm so excited I can make a Vitamin C JoJo fandragon now, yippee! If I'm able to get a nocturne scroll I'll breed change her ^^

46851845_350.png
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
just wondering... has anyone seen the swipp trade for the caterpillars?? I haven't yet and I now have 800+ of them smh hahaha
just wondering... has anyone seen the swipp trade for the caterpillars?? I haven't yet and I now have 800+ of them smh hahaha
hEC9y3U.png
Drop rates must be day to day luck because these past two days they jumped up for me. ?
Drop rates must be day to day luck because these past two days they jumped up for me. ?
My fave NotN so far, the apparel is amazing! While I do have to agree that it feels like chests aren't dropping as much as previously (tho the mats are dropping much more than previously and that's awesome, also amusing getting chests from non mimic enemies lol) I've been very lucky and gotten almost 10 eggs so far holy cow (was also blessed with an eliminate which i haven't seen in more than a year fff). Still holding out for a noc scroll or two and then I'll be completely satisfied!
My fave NotN so far, the apparel is amazing! While I do have to agree that it feels like chests aren't dropping as much as previously (tho the mats are dropping much more than previously and that's awesome, also amusing getting chests from non mimic enemies lol) I've been very lucky and gotten almost 10 eggs so far holy cow (was also blessed with an eliminate which i haven't seen in more than a year fff). Still holding out for a noc scroll or two and then I'll be completely satisfied!
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 88 89