Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2018
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 89
Dang it i didnt get the onyx arms and i JUST almost got it
Dang it i didnt get the onyx arms and i JUST almost got it
UZVTEBc.png
BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48085329] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480854/48085329_350.png[/img] [/url] OMG I got an egg!!! And he hatched into a handsome little guy!! Wow, can't believe it.
BBCode:

48085329_350.png

OMG I got an egg!!! And he hatched into a handsome little guy!! Wow, can't believe it.
tDeKDnH.png awLHn.gif the mountains are calling and I must go...
Yaassssssssss
Yaassssssssss
arcanist_signature_by_dehketchuparceus-db11xr9.png
[quote name="Sherlovi" date="2018-12-28 06:38:59" ] - - - - - I'm waiting for Swipp's to have the hourglass Vista now that I have enough supplies for it, seen the stone one about three times now, no hourglass... maybe I missed it. This is my first time participating in this event but I kind of have to agree with everyone else, given that I have five smirch and four amber claw rings and still haven't completed the set of new familiars which, aside from Nocturne eggs cause they're fun, is all I'm really after. At this point I'll probably just pay for them in the auction house because of the ridiculous amount of repeats I'm greeted with. Which is a whole 'nother problem, for the amount they have in these chests, you'd think I'd be getting more variety for the amount of chests I can tolerate farming for every day. Just saying. - - - - - [/quote] [center] Yep! There's the rock one again for the fifth time... I'm 'bout ready to stop bothering checking every two hours at this point cause it seems like the hourglass vista just doesn't exist this year for me :\ [quote name="AliyahZoe" date="2018-12-29 05:17:26" ] BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48085329] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480854/48085329_350.png[/img] [/url] OMG I got an egg!!! And he hatched into a handsome little guy!! Wow, can't believe it. [/quote] This baby is beautiful! The one I hatched on Christmas (mildly appropriate) is this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47972904] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479730/47972904_350.png[/img] [/url] Not really into female nocturnes myself but hey! Born on Christmas!
Sherlovi wrote on 2018-12-28 06:38:59:
- - - - -

I'm waiting for Swipp's to have the hourglass Vista now that I have enough supplies for it, seen the stone one about three times now, no hourglass... maybe I missed it.

This is my first time participating in this event but I kind of have to agree with everyone else, given that I have five smirch and four amber claw rings and still haven't completed the set of new familiars which, aside from Nocturne eggs cause they're fun, is all I'm really after.

At this point I'll probably just pay for them in the auction house because of the ridiculous amount of repeats I'm greeted with.

Which is a whole 'nother problem, for the amount they have in these chests, you'd think I'd be getting more variety for the amount of chests I can tolerate farming for every day. Just saying.

- - - - -
Yep! There's the rock one again for the fifth time... I'm 'bout ready to stop bothering checking every two hours at this point cause it seems like the hourglass vista just doesn't exist this year for me :\

AliyahZoe wrote on 2018-12-29 05:17:26:
BBCode:

48085329_350.png

OMG I got an egg!!! And he hatched into a handsome little guy!! Wow, can't believe it.

This baby is beautiful! The one I hatched on Christmas (mildly appropriate) is this girl:

47972904_350.png

Not really into female nocturnes myself but hey! Born on Christmas!
iedrmq.png
YESSS!
YESSS!
776a9605e15f999aa162ac8233f599c6.gif
omg those familiars. I love them so much
omg those familiars. I love them so much
gw1wGBi.png qPCsFXD.gif tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
Very sorry to see so many people having difficulties and getting low drop rates. Hope something can be done to fix this. :(

So far I'm rather enjoying the event, have been looking forward to it every year, since the first time. I've gotten two to three chests per day while gathering, today none though. From these chests, I got three eggs and one Smirch, the rest was old apparel. Can't complain. :)

The only thing I'd like to see changed is, as has been mentioned before, the frequency of meeting mimics in coli. The chance of getting mimic opponents is indeed quite low compared to previous years.
Very sorry to see so many people having difficulties and getting low drop rates. Hope something can be done to fix this. :(

So far I'm rather enjoying the event, have been looking forward to it every year, since the first time. I've gotten two to three chests per day while gathering, today none though. From these chests, I got three eggs and one Smirch, the rest was old apparel. Can't complain. :)

The only thing I'd like to see changed is, as has been mentioned before, the frequency of meeting mimics in coli. The chance of getting mimic opponents is indeed quite low compared to previous years.
gustvul.gif She/her • GMT+1 • deviantARTSales Tab cheery.png
This doesn't seem sustainable, especially with open registration on the site. It's a HUGE number of available items, which means for older players it's much harder to get the new items you want, and for new players, there is SUCH an overwhelming number of things to get that it must be pretty daunting, even impossible.

Add that in to it being a time of year that a lot of people are traveling, busy with family, etc, and the overwhelming number of complaints about drop rate... I think this festival needs to be reconsidered/reworked--it feels really unbalanced. The loot table for the strange chests is just too huge now, especially for how difficult it seems to be to get a large number of chests.
This doesn't seem sustainable, especially with open registration on the site. It's a HUGE number of available items, which means for older players it's much harder to get the new items you want, and for new players, there is SUCH an overwhelming number of things to get that it must be pretty daunting, even impossible.

Add that in to it being a time of year that a lot of people are traveling, busy with family, etc, and the overwhelming number of complaints about drop rate... I think this festival needs to be reconsidered/reworked--it feels really unbalanced. The loot table for the strange chests is just too huge now, especially for how difficult it seems to be to get a large number of chests.
BGVAqlH.png
@Sherlovi

There's a pinglist for Swipp Swaps - you can sign up to be pinged if the hourglass vista shows up so you don't have to check?
@Sherlovi

There's a pinglist for Swipp Swaps - you can sign up to be pinged if the hourglass vista shows up so you don't have to check?

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
I'm automatically going to assume that the Gem Marketplace apparel is not going to stick around.
I'm automatically going to assume that the Gem Marketplace apparel is not going to stick around.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 89