Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2018
n
n
~ry (o',^o)b ~
I am getting one chest a day and I think that is a problem a lot of people are also experiencing. It's really disappointing. Love the new items but not being able to get a chest is an issue.
I am getting one chest a day and I think that is a problem a lot of people are also experiencing. It's really disappointing. Love the new items but not being able to get a chest is an issue.
Isn't this only the fourth NotN, not the fifth? I think it started in 2014.
Isn't this only the fourth NotN, not the fifth? I think it started in 2014.
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Almost forgot! Quickly remembered when I got the vista, though! Happy notn ^^
Almost forgot! Quickly remembered when I got the vista, though! Happy notn ^^
Just a fellow dragon keeper by the name of Rowan. Definitely not important or anything. If you know my YouTube you are truly a star.
I very much love the NOTN, and this year has already been awesome as well. Drop rates from the Coli are decent IMO, I do play the Coli a lot, and do Alchemy a lot as well. Really liking the new familiars, always the most important part for me :)

I just wanted to say thanks to the team for making this great game and especially this festival.

In case anyone reading this is missing/needing some of the familiars/chest items, I got a few duplicates that I'm ready to give away for free (I don't have all of the new ones yet tho, so just ask me).
I very much love the NOTN, and this year has already been awesome as well. Drop rates from the Coli are decent IMO, I do play the Coli a lot, and do Alchemy a lot as well. Really liking the new familiars, always the most important part for me :)

I just wanted to say thanks to the team for making this great game and especially this festival.

In case anyone reading this is missing/needing some of the familiars/chest items, I got a few duplicates that I'm ready to give away for free (I don't have all of the new ones yet tho, so just ask me).
forumbanner_by_gescheitert-db4kbwa.jpg
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=47158159&skin=0&apparel=28815&xt=dressing.png[/img] <333 love the creepy hands!
dragon?did=47158159&skin=0&apparel=28815&xt=dressing.png

<333 love the creepy hands!
Everything is so beautiful and amazing, thank you!
Everything is so beautiful and amazing, thank you!
@Serama that looks pretty
@Serama that looks pretty
UZVTEBc.png
What is the name of this guy?? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/28768.png[/img]
What is the name of this guy??
28768.png
untitledd_by_soliis-d774e4a.png
I have yet to get a single new familiar :'( not sure why this NoTn has given few people incredible luck and the majority of us are struggling. I absolutely loved last year. I thought it was super fun and it was easy to get a decent amount of chests by grinding the coli for a few hours.

Thus far I've gotten 1 a day from gathering besides the first day I got none at all.

I was hoping it would be like last year because the chests make it easier to get stuff I want during this season.
I have yet to get a single new familiar :'( not sure why this NoTn has given few people incredible luck and the majority of us are struggling. I absolutely loved last year. I thought it was super fun and it was easy to get a decent amount of chests by grinding the coli for a few hours.

Thus far I've gotten 1 a day from gathering besides the first day I got none at all.

I was hoping it would be like last year because the chests make it easier to get stuff I want during this season.