Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | who's your favorite pokemon?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Nidoking. Mareep is at a close second.
Nidoking. Mareep is at a close second.
stupid dumbbutt orange punk lizard
aka scrafty
its one of those pokemon i sorta liked at first but over time was all like omg i love this thing and now i squee over the slightest mention of it anywhere
orange fire lizard (charizard), blue metal dog (riolu/lucario) and brown electric jerboa (richu) get special mention for being past all time favs
stupid dumbbutt orange punk lizard
aka scrafty
its one of those pokemon i sorta liked at first but over time was all like omg i love this thing and now i squee over the slightest mention of it anywhere
orange fire lizard (charizard), blue metal dog (riolu/lucario) and brown electric jerboa (richu) get special mention for being past all time favs
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
Chandelure, Weavile, Roserade, and Torterra

Also grass starters are the best everywhere but 2nd and 5th generation
Chandelure, Weavile, Roserade, and Torterra

Also grass starters are the best everywhere but 2nd and 5th generation
12142_s.gif
In non-competitive terms, the Spheal line is my favorite. Just love them seal/walrus pokemons.

Competitively though, my fave is tied between Furfrou and Quagsire. Both are beasts in battle and have turned the tide completely for me in many battles.
In non-competitive terms, the Spheal line is my favorite. Just love them seal/walrus pokemons.

Competitively though, my fave is tied between Furfrou and Quagsire. Both are beasts in battle and have turned the tide completely for me in many battles.
40146_v.gif - Call me Sol

- She/Her

- +0 FR time
Hello, I'm here to address the disturbing lack of bug types in this thread. :B
Hello, I'm here to address the disturbing lack of bug types in this thread. :B
becauuuuuse bugs are gross.

however... before you be like well i never! harumph!

favorite pokemon:
pikachu, charizard, umbreon, vaporeon, houndoom, joltik, Vivillon (literally the baddest bug ever. mine was a beast), Suicune, Talonflame, Emolga, and Goodra
becauuuuuse bugs are gross.

however... before you be like well i never! harumph!

favorite pokemon:
pikachu, charizard, umbreon, vaporeon, houndoom, joltik, Vivillon (literally the baddest bug ever. mine was a beast), Suicune, Talonflame, Emolga, and Goodra
a2hALwQ.png
every single dragon-type
no, really

honestly it'd be very hard for me to choose a favorite (I know Charizard is my girlfriends tho!) mostly because there's a strength to every pokemon... and it's interesting to see all the different designs lol
every single dragon-type
no, really

honestly it'd be very hard for me to choose a favorite (I know Charizard is my girlfriends tho!) mostly because there's a strength to every pokemon... and it's interesting to see all the different designs lol
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
i've always had a love for rayquaza uwu

though houndoom is a gr8 one too aaa
i've always had a love for rayquaza uwu

though houndoom is a gr8 one too aaa
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
@tereziipyrope
((Okay first off that is one freakin awesome banner you've got there and second you've got a good taste in Pokemon B3 I love Rayquaza myself hehe))

My all time favorite would have to be Grovyle. Treeko was my first ever starter in emerald and as soon as he evolved I gave that Grovyle a moon stone and never let it evolve.

A few of my other favorites: Luxray, Rayquaza, Absol, Suicune, Haunter, Lucario, Charizard, Yvetal and Reshiram, Groudon and finally the wonderful Samurott/Dewott/Oshawott (my second favorite three-tier evolution cycle like omg. Shinx/Luxio/Luxray would be my first favorite)
@tereziipyrope
((Okay first off that is one freakin awesome banner you've got there and second you've got a good taste in Pokemon B3 I love Rayquaza myself hehe))

My all time favorite would have to be Grovyle. Treeko was my first ever starter in emerald and as soon as he evolved I gave that Grovyle a moon stone and never let it evolve.

A few of my other favorites: Luxray, Rayquaza, Absol, Suicune, Haunter, Lucario, Charizard, Yvetal and Reshiram, Groudon and finally the wonderful Samurott/Dewott/Oshawott (my second favorite three-tier evolution cycle like omg. Shinx/Luxio/Luxray would be my first favorite)
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
I can never ever ever pick just one. It's too hard. Datrini, Sylveon, Chandelure, Charmander, Skiddo, Zorua, Shaymin and Mew are among my top favorites though.
I can never ever ever pick just one. It's too hard. Datrini, Sylveon, Chandelure, Charmander, Skiddo, Zorua, Shaymin and Mew are among my top favorites though.
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28