Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | who's your favorite pokemon?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
My favorite pokémon? There are 719 different pokémon. Quite allot :) I can't just chose just one... So here is a list is my most favorite pokémon.
Charizard
Pidgeot
Dratini
Mew
All eeveelutions
My favorite pokémon? There are 719 different pokémon. Quite allot :) I can't just chose just one... So here is a list is my most favorite pokémon.
Charizard
Pidgeot
Dratini
Mew
All eeveelutions
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
arcanine is the best! Even though I'm light flight, fire pokemon are best. no arguing, arcanine
could pwn all your pokemons faces, LOL XD
arcanine is the best! Even though I'm light flight, fire pokemon are best. no arguing, arcanine
could pwn all your pokemons faces, LOL XD
Always looking for friends + trades ! Come check out my cute dragons :D

+3 FR Time, feel free to ping me anytime
absol's my favourite, theyre so cool and the mega evo looks even cooler. those anime wings :O

and close behind are jolteon and arcanine and fearow.
absol's my favourite, theyre so cool and the mega evo looks even cooler. those anime wings :O

and close behind are jolteon and arcanine and fearow.
24uxjxk.png
Oh gosh, this is a hard question! I've been a pokefan since gen 1 and I have too many favorites. Hmm. If I had to narrow it down, I would say my favorites are:

Bulbasaur
Reuniclus
Gardevoir
Mawile (I am so glad he got an awesome mega!!!)
Vaporeon
Goodra

Scolipede has grown on me recently. I have been using him for wifi battles!!! I can't believe I preferred Leavanny over him in gen 5.
Oh gosh, this is a hard question! I've been a pokefan since gen 1 and I have too many favorites. Hmm. If I had to narrow it down, I would say my favorites are:

Bulbasaur
Reuniclus
Gardevoir
Mawile (I am so glad he got an awesome mega!!!)
Vaporeon
Goodra

Scolipede has grown on me recently. I have been using him for wifi battles!!! I can't believe I preferred Leavanny over him in gen 5.
Txy1O4j.png
Mawile and Espeon, but I generally dig everything Eevee. C:
Also: Ghost, Psychic and Dark types. Love almost every single one of them.
Mawile and Espeon, but I generally dig everything Eevee. C:
Also: Ghost, Psychic and Dark types. Love almost every single one of them.
iIVoqjO.gif
I like Delibird, Castform, and ice types.
I like Delibird, Castform, and ice types.
Aron, Lairon and Aggron are all* my favourites~

Steel types forever~
Aron, Lairon and Aggron are all* my favourites~

Steel types forever~
I'm just skimming through here seeing what other Pokemon you guys like, and I thought I'd post some links to my 3d pokemons. :D

Charizard
Charmander
Venusaur
Ditto
Mew
Bulbasaur
Ninetales
Seaking
Raichu
Zubat
Scyther
Feraligatr
Zebstrika

They were going to be used for a project. o_O But not anymore. If anyone wants to use any of the above for icon/signatures for something, drop me a ping or message.
I'm just skimming through here seeing what other Pokemon you guys like, and I thought I'd post some links to my 3d pokemons. :D

Charizard
Charmander
Venusaur
Ditto
Mew
Bulbasaur
Ninetales
Seaking
Raichu
Zubat
Scyther
Feraligatr
Zebstrika

They were going to be used for a project. o_O But not anymore. If anyone wants to use any of the above for icon/signatures for something, drop me a ping or message.
[img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/1/1f/667Litleo.png/96px-667Litleo.png[/img]
96px-667Litleo.png
bfUOxOR.png
xpP2XdL.png
I have so many favourites omg ;;
I love the the eeveelutions and archanine,growlithe and poochyena nwn
I have so many favourites omg ;;
I love the the eeveelutions and archanine,growlithe and poochyena nwn
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28