Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FANNIBALS!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Bast yeah I know. I'm personally not a big chilton fan because in both the silence of the lambs and in season 1 of hannibal he was kind of a ****. I admire how careful, proper, and smooth Hannibal is but he is truly evil so its kinda iffy.
@Bast yeah I know. I'm personally not a big chilton fan because in both the silence of the lambs and in season 1 of hannibal he was kind of a ****. I admire how careful, proper, and smooth Hannibal is but he is truly evil so its kinda iffy.
@birdorthecage well chilton has some unethical methods, sure, and he has this unquenchable thirst for fame - but that doesn't mean he deserves all the crap he's going through, like having his kidney stolen and being framed and shot lol
@birdorthecage well chilton has some unethical methods, sure, and he has this unquenchable thirst for fame - but that doesn't mean he deserves all the crap he's going through, like having his kidney stolen and being framed and shot lol
27y0sxl.jpg
@Bast Hahaha true ^^
@Bast Hahaha true ^^
Shame, I only realized I liked Chilton when it was too late.

In other news, what is going on exactly? What is Will doing? Is he going to seduce Hannibal with his glorious friendship?
Shame, I only realized I liked Chilton when it was too late.

In other news, what is going on exactly? What is Will doing? Is he going to seduce Hannibal with his glorious friendship?
THE ILLNESS WILL BRING YOU PEACE.
SERENITY IS BORN FROM CERTAINTY AND YOUR SUFFERING IS CERTAIN.
@Nekron same here. i started liking him basically as he was getting framed lmao

i think he may be trying to keep an eye on hannibal? but i dont even know, it's not like he's not aware of how poorly the therapy went last time
@Nekron same here. i started liking him basically as he was getting framed lmao

i think he may be trying to keep an eye on hannibal? but i dont even know, it's not like he's not aware of how poorly the therapy went last time
27y0sxl.jpg
So how about the blatant homoeroticism last episode guys
So how about the blatant homoeroticism last episode guys
While I'm bummed out that Beverly Katz died she didn't heed Will's advice and entered the lion's den and Hannibal made an example of her. Last I checked when a single character goes off on their own and enter's a killer's house they generally don't live long enough to tell about it. Granted if Mrs. Crawford hadn't slapped Hannibal and told him to get out of her hospital room, Katz might have been able to bring the proof she found to light long before Hannibal got home. =/
While I'm bummed out that Beverly Katz died she didn't heed Will's advice and entered the lion's den and Hannibal made an example of her. Last I checked when a single character goes off on their own and enter's a killer's house they generally don't live long enough to tell about it. Granted if Mrs. Crawford hadn't slapped Hannibal and told him to get out of her hospital room, Katz might have been able to bring the proof she found to light long before Hannibal got home. =/
sQ35KLV.png
@Nekron yeah that was definitely a thing

honestly the last episode seemed not to go much of anywhere? but they may just be me

@Macaw yeah, that's true. :I
@Nekron yeah that was definitely a thing

honestly the last episode seemed not to go much of anywhere? but they may just be me

@Macaw yeah, that's true. :I
27y0sxl.jpg
@Bast
no, i agree. it felt a lot like a straightforward murder of the week episode.

i never liked chilton much but god what i wouldn't give to have him in place of freakin' HANNIBLOOM. i'm still raging. i will always be raging.
@Bast
no, i agree. it felt a lot like a straightforward murder of the week episode.

i never liked chilton much but god what i wouldn't give to have him in place of freakin' HANNIBLOOM. i'm still raging. i will always be raging.
@biospock Yeah, it bids...all sorts of unpleasant things for Alana. All of them. All of the unpleasant things.

: (
@biospock Yeah, it bids...all sorts of unpleasant things for Alana. All of them. All of the unpleasant things.

: (
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11