Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My Hero Academia OOC Thread
I fixed up/added some stuff to Fai if anyone would like to know.
I fixed up/added some stuff to Fai if anyone would like to know.
c2eYYTM.pngmlHpBMC.png
uPNWHgD.png
OP663nl.pngmAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
1CCMRui.png
@CrystalLove

hi! i found the source of the aizawa picture on fai’s profile
the artist does some pretty cool stuff
@CrystalLove

hi! i found the source of the aizawa picture on fai’s profile
the artist does some pretty cool stuff
about meart shopfree to use stuff
@Dovalore @lnroy
Hey guys! Sorry about the radio silence. Here's what i'm thinking for the pancake interlude--I tried to leave your characters as neutral as possible so if this looks good you can post your own characters reactions / things they remember about the event that Yamada has forgotten. Let me know if there's anything that feels out of character, or that I should add!

Yamada's hands trembled as she turned the envelope over in her hands. Now she would know whether that exam had been worth it or--she couldn't think of the alternative. But at least she'd met Shiori- and Kokatsuna-san!

After the exam, she remembered boarding the bus behind Shiori, talking all the way: How do you think you did? You're legs are amazing! Can you climb on the ceiling? Have you been to this pancake place before? It's really good! The pancakes are all like, fuwa-fuwa! It's so cute! The owner's really nice, I go there a lot! They used to sell coffee jelly too, but . . .

They'd found the dog-shapeshifter after seeing Recovery Girl, looking much better. He introduced himself as Kokatsuna--such a cute name! The pancake cafe was only a short walk from UA, tucked in between a convenience store and a flower shop.

Yamada had ordered and paid and for a few minutes they ate in silence. Trying not to inhale her meal, she'd realized just how hungry and sore she was. The exam had been no joke! She wondered whether anyone had died trying to get into UA yet, and kept the thought to herself. A little morbid for pancakes. Instead she'd asked the boys about their elementary schools and their families and . . .

. . . And she was trying to put off opening the letter. Taking a deep breath, she slid her finger under the envelope's flap, letting a hologram disc pop out onto her desk. A teacher she didn't recognize reviewed her results in a monotone she stopped listening to the moment she heard those magic words:

You passed.
@Dovalore @lnroy
Hey guys! Sorry about the radio silence. Here's what i'm thinking for the pancake interlude--I tried to leave your characters as neutral as possible so if this looks good you can post your own characters reactions / things they remember about the event that Yamada has forgotten. Let me know if there's anything that feels out of character, or that I should add!

Yamada's hands trembled as she turned the envelope over in her hands. Now she would know whether that exam had been worth it or--she couldn't think of the alternative. But at least she'd met Shiori- and Kokatsuna-san!

After the exam, she remembered boarding the bus behind Shiori, talking all the way: How do you think you did? You're legs are amazing! Can you climb on the ceiling? Have you been to this pancake place before? It's really good! The pancakes are all like, fuwa-fuwa! It's so cute! The owner's really nice, I go there a lot! They used to sell coffee jelly too, but . . .

They'd found the dog-shapeshifter after seeing Recovery Girl, looking much better. He introduced himself as Kokatsuna--such a cute name! The pancake cafe was only a short walk from UA, tucked in between a convenience store and a flower shop.

Yamada had ordered and paid and for a few minutes they ate in silence. Trying not to inhale her meal, she'd realized just how hungry and sore she was. The exam had been no joke! She wondered whether anyone had died trying to get into UA yet, and kept the thought to herself. A little morbid for pancakes. Instead she'd asked the boys about their elementary schools and their families and . . .

. . . And she was trying to put off opening the letter. Taking a deep breath, she slid her finger under the envelope's flap, letting a hologram disc pop out onto her desk. A teacher she didn't recognize reviewed her results in a monotone she stopped listening to the moment she heard those magic words:

You passed.
Sounds pretty good, except Kai prefers to go by Kai and his last name is actually Kobayashi :)) but other than that, it’s good. Maybe we could do some of the actual pancake house interaction in rp, maybe as like a flashback or something? Then our characters could open their envelopes and say they passed and do the pancake house scene almost at the same time.
Sounds pretty good, except Kai prefers to go by Kai and his last name is actually Kobayashi :)) but other than that, it’s good. Maybe we could do some of the actual pancake house interaction in rp, maybe as like a flashback or something? Then our characters could open their envelopes and say they passed and do the pancake house scene almost at the same time.
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
Oops lol! Wrong Kai--yeah we could rp it as a flashback if you'd prefer. Should we pick up from when they walk into the pancake house?
Oops lol! Wrong Kai--yeah we could rp it as a flashback if you'd prefer. Should we pick up from when they walk into the pancake house?
rping the interaction sounds fun!
would it be safe to assume that the three of them would exchange contact information by the end of it?
rping the interaction sounds fun!
would it be safe to assume that the three of them would exchange contact information by the end of it?
about meart shopfree to use stuff
Question, what should I do with Velia since she didn’t have to take the entrance exam?
Question, what should I do with Velia since she didn’t have to take the entrance exam?
oulcMpY.gif 27XeNVJ.png
Idk.... she kind of just got in automatically, so she probably won't get an acceptance letter, just a regular letter giving info about the school year.
Idk.... she kind of just got in automatically, so she probably won't get an acceptance letter, just a regular letter giving info about the school year.
IMG_2067.png
@Dovalore @lnroy

I'd think so--Yamada definitely gave her info to your charas anyway. Alright! I'm going to post then, with the flashback format idea :D
@Dovalore @lnroy

I'd think so--Yamada definitely gave her info to your charas anyway. Alright! I'm going to post then, with the flashback format idea :D
(This is CrystalLove i just got an username change)

yikes, sorry I haven't posted anything, not sure how to enter just yet
(This is CrystalLove i just got an username change)

yikes, sorry I haven't posted anything, not sure how to enter just yet
c2eYYTM.pngmlHpBMC.png
uPNWHgD.png
OP663nl.pngmAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
1CCMRui.png