Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Exaltation Rescue Center.*UpdatesOften*
@AnnAbAnAnAa Could I have Quentrell and Prizm? I'd rather pay in gold so together they'd be 13,000G ? They're lovely!
@AnnAbAnAnAa Could I have Quentrell and Prizm? I'd rather pay in gold so together they'd be 13,000G ? They're lovely!
@smoopey Yes you can!! I'll send em' over!! 13,000t, that is correct!! -Miss Snowfall.
@smoopey Yes you can!! I'll send em' over!! 13,000t, that is correct!! -Miss Snowfall.
2OUuuKjm.jpg
|
|
|
When you have space, could I possibly donate a pair of dragons? They were meant to be sold at fodder price, but I got attached and want to re-home them. They're both trained to Level 10 with stats intact, and I'll even send some food with them.
When you have space, could I possibly donate a pair of dragons? They were meant to be sold at fodder price, but I got attached and want to re-home them. They're both trained to Level 10 with stats intact, and I'll even send some food with them.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
@MistLeaf I don't see why not :) You may need to wait a while though. Only because I have ready to hatch nests. I'll let you know when I'm able to take them if you're willing to wait. ~Miss Snowfall.
@MistLeaf I don't see why not :) You may need to wait a while though. Only because I have ready to hatch nests. I'll let you know when I'm able to take them if you're willing to wait. ~Miss Snowfall.
2OUuuKjm.jpg
|
|
|
Thank you. I'll let you know if I find them a home before then.
Thank you. I'll let you know if I find them a home before then.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
DsJTZhw.png __

PLAIN - she/they
fr+19 | art | lore | abt
|
|
|
@AnnAbAnAnAa i would love to take bermuda and selene for 15kt!
@AnnAbAnAnAa i would love to take bermuda and selene for 15kt!
mareep.pngflaaffy.png ampharos.png
If i would buy Larkin, Sherry, Roonie, Darmin and Magpie would you consider lowering the bulk price? They would come to breeding purposes and would get a good home!
If i would buy Larkin, Sherry, Roonie, Darmin and Magpie would you consider lowering the bulk price? They would come to breeding purposes and would get a good home!
@idiosyncrasy That sounds amazing!! I'll set up a CR. ~Miss Snowfall.
@idiosyncrasy That sounds amazing!! I'll set up a CR. ~Miss Snowfall.
2OUuuKjm.jpg
|
|
|