Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (OOC) An Unquenchable Flame
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@zombieprinz

I could have my character already going for him if that works? Shes very tenacious tbh.
@zombieprinz

I could have my character already going for him if that works? Shes very tenacious tbh.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
I'd actually really like to introduce my characters slightly later too, if that's possible? It seems like staggering introductions might make for an interesting dynamic later on?
I'd actually really like to introduce my characters slightly later too, if that's possible? It seems like staggering introductions might make for an interesting dynamic later on?
florian.gifvbbQjQ.png
I hadn't considered a posting order--my experience with that has always been chaotic so I figured we could all just go at our own pace. If someone falls behind posting, the rest of us can carry the plot until they're able to pop back in! I think staggered intros would work really well for something like this. I just wanted to get both of mine out of the way so I could set the stage for you guys haha.

Zombie, I was also going to offer for one of my charas to be Aksel's friend but Draconequis beat me to it XD You do it how you're comfortable! I do hope Nyheil and him can be buds somehow though, he's so cool :D
I hadn't considered a posting order--my experience with that has always been chaotic so I figured we could all just go at our own pace. If someone falls behind posting, the rest of us can carry the plot until they're able to pop back in! I think staggered intros would work really well for something like this. I just wanted to get both of mine out of the way so I could set the stage for you guys haha.

Zombie, I was also going to offer for one of my charas to be Aksel's friend but Draconequis beat me to it XD You do it how you're comfortable! I do hope Nyheil and him can be buds somehow though, he's so cool :D
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Draconequis
Sure go wild! I'm pretty lax with my writing, as in : not every single action my character does must be signed off by me... Like if you write : " she dragged him along" or something like that's completely fine with me :P
@Tauress
Why the heck not lol. Aksel's gonna need some convincing. Maybe Dracon's chara isn't exactly Aksel's friend but thinks he's gonna be useful anyway so she goes to get him? And yours is already Aksel's buddy?

Duke out out, the both of you!!!
@Draconequis
Sure go wild! I'm pretty lax with my writing, as in : not every single action my character does must be signed off by me... Like if you write : " she dragged him along" or something like that's completely fine with me :P
@Tauress
Why the heck not lol. Aksel's gonna need some convincing. Maybe Dracon's chara isn't exactly Aksel's friend but thinks he's gonna be useful anyway so she goes to get him? And yours is already Aksel's buddy?

Duke out out, the both of you!!!
alWiqh6.png
oOF, I'm super late to everything, holy smokes-
Just throwing a quick heads up that I'll be busy/absent for the next three days, or so! I'll try to get in an intro soon, tho!
oOF, I'm super late to everything, holy smokes-
Just throwing a quick heads up that I'll be busy/absent for the next three days, or so! I'll try to get in an intro soon, tho!
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
Alright my dudes, ladyfolk, goblins, i'm back from a week of metal festivals and now actually able to post :3 I'm off to write Aksel's actual intro now.
Alright my dudes, ladyfolk, goblins, i'm back from a week of metal festivals and now actually able to post :3 I'm off to write Aksel's actual intro now.
alWiqh6.png
WHEW I've been a bit absent too lately, my aunt and cousins are visiting and it's been a madhouse haha we have 12 people in our house send help...plus our wifi hasn't been working ;o;

Everyone's intros sound amazing!!!
WHEW I've been a bit absent too lately, my aunt and cousins are visiting and it's been a madhouse haha we have 12 people in our house send help...plus our wifi hasn't been working ;o;

Everyone's intros sound amazing!!!
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
Guys what's up? There's been no posts or replies in ages!
Guys what's up? There's been no posts or replies in ages!
alWiqh6.png
I'm alive! Idk about the rest of the crew XD

maybe my post was so bad it scared everyone off lmaooo
I'm alive! Idk about the rest of the crew XD

maybe my post was so bad it scared everyone off lmaooo
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
Im alive but i was hoping to wait for others to post?

I mean i can just post anyways but i wanted to give everyone a chance D:
Im alive but i was hoping to wait for others to post?

I mean i can just post anyways but i wanted to give everyone a chance D:
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7