Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2
@starryfruit @LadyNancy Hi, I was wondering if you would be willing to breed one of your dragons with each other to get a cream/black/black male? I have a dream dragon with primal eyes I'm trying to hatch and there's not really any suitable males for me to use on the AH. I already have a female to breed with. I'm not picky on who wants to host the nest. I will of course be more than happy to compensate each of you. For starryfruit I was thinking of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37001949]Ghost #37001949[/url] For LadyNancy I was thinking of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25612520]Aviri #25612520[/url] The end dragon I'm trying to breed is this boy. [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=21&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=11&winggene=21&wings=9&auth=bd0f3ed7a83c5cedb08ea23c1d9ea066919b9838&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] Atramentaria Shadow Fae Primal Eyes Pinstripe/Striation/Thylacine Cream/Black/Black [/columns]
@starryfruit @LadyNancy

Hi, I was wondering if you would be willing to breed one of your dragons with each other to get a cream/black/black male? I have a dream dragon with primal eyes I'm trying to hatch and there's not really any suitable males for me to use on the AH. I already have a female to breed with. I'm not picky on who wants to host the nest. I will of course be more than happy to compensate each of you.

For starryfruit I was thinking of Ghost #37001949
For LadyNancy I was thinking of Aviri #25612520

The end dragon I'm trying to breed is this boy.
dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=21&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=11&winggene=21&wings=9&auth=bd0f3ed7a83c5cedb08ea23c1d9ea066919b9838&dummyext=prev.png
Atramentaria

Shadow Fae
Primal Eyes
Pinstripe/Striation/Thylacine
Cream/Black/Black
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt Yeah I don't mind lending you Aviri. If you want shadow primal eyes then your going to have to host it. Do you intend to breed change one of the hatchlings into a fae?
@MeraHunt Yeah I don't mind lending you Aviri. If you want shadow primal eyes then your going to have to host it. Do you intend to breed change one of the hatchlings into a fae?
jA5A7gu.png
J7D1quC.png
d3OF3Gw.png
LEpJMnn.png
toothcultbadge.png SsUBvs0.png
@LadyNancy

I just need a male to breed with the female I have. The reason I'm asking you both to breed a dragon is so I don't have to have to ask to keep rebreeding when I don't get a primal. Does that make sense?
@LadyNancy

I just need a male to breed with the female I have. The reason I'm asking you both to breed a dragon is so I don't have to have to ask to keep rebreeding when I don't get a primal. Does that make sense?
hANn2C0.gif
@aviancrossroads

Since starryfruit has not responded I was wondering if you would be willing to breed ]Cosmo #39135516 with @LadyNancy 's dragon Aviri #25612520 to hopefully get a male cream/black/black. I do not mind who hosts the nest.
@aviancrossroads

Since starryfruit has not responded I was wondering if you would be willing to breed ]Cosmo #39135516 with @LadyNancy 's dragon Aviri #25612520 to hopefully get a male cream/black/black. I do not mind who hosts the nest.
hANn2C0.gif
oh hey, i was tagged in something, uh i don't really care i suppose, i have room in my lair to host, so hmu with whatever numbers/whenever.

(@MeraHunt)
oh hey, i was tagged in something, uh i don't really care i suppose, i have room in my lair to host, so hmu with whatever numbers/whenever.

(@MeraHunt)
@aviancrossroads @LadyNancy

Okay so who would like to host and who would like what as payment?
@aviancrossroads @LadyNancy

Okay so who would like to host and who would like what as payment?
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt You want a shadow dragon, correct?

@MeraHunt You want a shadow dragon, correct?

jA5A7gu.png
J7D1quC.png
d3OF3Gw.png
LEpJMnn.png
@LadyNancy

Only for the end product. The male I'm asking for does not matter as he will be the father.
@LadyNancy

Only for the end product. The male I'm asking for does not matter as he will be the father.
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt and @aviancrossroads Okay, well if Avian doesn't mind hosting it, I'll send her my Aviri. My nests and lair are full up atm.r
@MeraHunt and @aviancrossroads Okay, well if Avian doesn't mind hosting it, I'll send her my Aviri. My nests and lair are full up atm.r
jA5A7gu.png
J7D1quC.png
d3OF3Gw.png
LEpJMnn.png
cool cool my dudes, as for payment, uh i really don't know what the rates are for this sorta thing? (do not be fooled, i may have had an account for so many months, but i'm just starting to actually participate in the community).

also i am ready for dragons whenever you are.
cool cool my dudes, as for payment, uh i really don't know what the rates are for this sorta thing? (do not be fooled, i may have had an account for so many months, but i'm just starting to actually participate in the community).

also i am ready for dragons whenever you are.
1 2