Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Fancies for Fodder! -hiatus-
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68
@UnhappyJoker
I would like to be on the pinglist please! :)
@UnhappyJoker
I would like to be on the pinglist please! :)
S0VicM5.png~~~~~~light_rune_100x100.png~~~~~~VgR98md.png
@UnhappyJoker
I would like to take Eowyn please :)
(the yxx - Sanddollar girl)
@UnhappyJoker
I would like to take Eowyn please :)
(the yxx - Sanddollar girl)
S0VicM5.png~~~~~~light_rune_100x100.png~~~~~~VgR98md.png
@Lesaya
You got it :D Sending a CR over!
@Lesaya
You got it :D Sending a CR over!
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@BloodAlphaess @CoffeeCoyote @Carolynmbp @ColorMeCalliope @Midnightshedow @Solstices @Animonster @KittyFishy @Lesaya @Zexion @callmeang @Yuukiji @runninwbelievers @the0fromtheflag @Marimar @HedwigHufflepuff @LittleHollywood

New baes have arrived ^^
@BloodAlphaess @CoffeeCoyote @Carolynmbp @ColorMeCalliope @Midnightshedow @Solstices @Animonster @KittyFishy @Lesaya @Zexion @callmeang @Yuukiji @runninwbelievers @the0fromtheflag @Marimar @HedwigHufflepuff @LittleHollywood

New baes have arrived ^^
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker If you ever get another pretty pastel like this one again. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43647091] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436471/43647091_350.png[/img] [/url] A Male or female skydancer I would be very highly interested in them (I know they already got a home sadly I was a moment too late D: Oh well XD)
@UnhappyJoker If you ever get another pretty pastel like this one again.

43647091_350.png

A Male or female skydancer I would be very highly interested in them (I know they already got a home sadly I was a moment too late D: Oh well XD)
@VileCure I currently have a Bogsneak from the same pair! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43647090] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436471/43647090_350.png[/img] [/url] Otherwise, I can put you on the pair's hatchery pinglist? Or, perhaps the ping list on this thread. ^^ It'll be quite a long time before they can be bred again though!
@VileCure
I currently have a Bogsneak from the same pair! :D

43647090_350.png

Otherwise, I can put you on the pair's hatchery pinglist?
Or, perhaps the ping list on this thread. ^^ It'll be quite a long time before they can be bred again though!
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker

I can wait a good month for a skydancer babu(s) <3 So aye I would like to be on a ping list for them <3

The bogsneak is cute, but the skydancer was gonna be a little surprise gift for my hubby <3 So no thank you on the bogsneak ^w^
@UnhappyJoker

I can wait a good month for a skydancer babu(s) <3 So aye I would like to be on a ping list for them <3

The bogsneak is cute, but the skydancer was gonna be a little surprise gift for my hubby <3 So no thank you on the bogsneak ^w^
@VileCure
No problem. :D
Adding you to the hatchery pinglist now!
@VileCure
No problem. :D
Adding you to the hatchery pinglist now!
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png

LOTS of new baes. :D

LOTS of new baes. :D
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker

could i get the ghost pc for three hatchling fodder?
@UnhappyJoker

could i get the ghost pc for three hatchling fodder?
8MLtp8W.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68