Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Full Discount Scrolls! (OFFLINE)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Thunder Hello! I'd like two crackle scrolls, please! Also, would you be able to grab three Tinctures of Dissolution for me as well? I don't know how much they'd be with the discount so just let me know and I'll send over the treasure ASAP.
@Thunder Hello! I'd like two crackle scrolls, please! Also, would you be able to grab three Tinctures of Dissolution for me as well? I don't know how much they'd be with the discount so just let me know and I'll send over the treasure ASAP.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Made by @Jolteon
@bagof4grapes The Tinctures of Dissolution are 27k each, I believe o3o So three would be 81k~
@bagof4grapes The Tinctures of Dissolution are 27k each, I believe o3o So three would be 81k~
tumblr_inline_ngtnvk1Z1r1rvrguk.pngOPwMQGK.pngbotffbadges_breeze_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78r.png
@Thunder Awesome! Sending the treasure now. :)
@Thunder Awesome! Sending the treasure now. :)
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Made by @Jolteon
Bump
Bump
tumblr_inline_ngtnvk1Z1r1rvrguk.pngOPwMQGK.pngbotffbadges_breeze_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78r.png
Bump. Battle store is out of stock right now : (
Bump. Battle store is out of stock right now : (
@Thunder, I would like a gembond scroll, please. :) Sending treasure now!
@Thunder, I would like a gembond scroll, please. :) Sending treasure now!
haao.png
@thunder

Would you be able to grab two sets of the festival skins when the store restocks? :D Let me know so I can send you 315,000 which is I believe what the total will be. Also a surprise tip. X3
@thunder

Would you be able to grab two sets of the festival skins when the store restocks? :D Let me know so I can send you 315,000 which is I believe what the total will be. Also a surprise tip. X3
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
@Glittermom Two sets? Do you mean two of each?
@Glittermom Two sets? Do you mean two of each?
@Thunder

Yes. Two of each. I believe there are five skins total so two sets would be ten. Let me know if I'm wrong about this and when to send the shinies.
@Thunder

Yes. Two of each. I believe there are five skins total so two sets would be ten. Let me know if I'm wrong about this and when to send the shinies.
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24