Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Full Discount Scrolls! (OFFLINE)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Glittermom 4 skins are in stock!
@Glittermom 4 skins are in stock!
tumblr_inline_ngtnvk1Z1r1rvrguk.pngOPwMQGK.pngbotffbadges_breeze_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78r.png
@Thunder

Sending the 315,000 and tip will be coming later. XD
@Thunder

Sending the 315,000 and tip will be coming later. XD
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
Bump. Still haven't seen any Tinctures of Dissolution or Gembonds : (
Bump. Still haven't seen any Tinctures of Dissolution or Gembonds : (
tumblr_inline_ngtnvk1Z1r1rvrguk.pngOPwMQGK.pngbotffbadges_breeze_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78r.png
Bump
Bump
@Thunder

I'm looking for 2 of each marketplace skin, plus a gembound gene.

315 for the skins, plus 180K for the gene
@Thunder

I'm looking for 2 of each marketplace skin, plus a gembound gene.

315 for the skins, plus 180K for the gene
@oddenuf Sure, just send the Treasure over! I will say that I haven't seen any Gembonds lately, though, and the Skin shop is out of stock right now.
@oddenuf Sure, just send the Treasure over! I will say that I haven't seen any Gembonds lately, though, and the Skin shop is out of stock right now.
@Thunder

I'd like a Starlight Flight Skin, please :3 It's okay if you can't get it immediately. Sending Treasure, thanks!
@Thunder

I'd like a Starlight Flight Skin, please :3 It's okay if you can't get it immediately. Sending Treasure, thanks!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@Thunder sending you 171k for a crackle gene if you can get one! Thank you so much for doing this :)
@Thunder sending you 171k for a crackle gene if you can get one! Thank you so much for doing this :)

9ha1QnY.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24