Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Freedom's Nest | LAVA DUSTHIDES ARE HERE
@Mica may i have this one Wildclaw Male | Aqua Iridescent / Emerald Facet / Chocolate Smoke or Ridgeback Male | Midnight Iridescent / Violet Shimmer / Violet Crackle
@Mica may i have this one Wildclaw Male | Aqua Iridescent / Emerald Facet / Chocolate Smoke or Ridgeback Male | Midnight Iridescent / Violet Shimmer / Violet Crackle
156390377042219216.png
Could you send me a note on my user page if u get a nocturne? Thx
Could you send me a note on my user page if u get a nocturne? Thx
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
Can I please have the Maize-crystal/ice facet/sky smoke tundra? Also my friend would like the midnight iridescent/violet shimmer/violet crackle ridgeback but she can’t find this page so could I have both and send the ridgeback to my friend? Thank you so much ????
Can I please have the Maize-crystal/ice facet/sky smoke tundra? Also my friend would like the midnight iridescent/violet shimmer/violet crackle ridgeback but she can’t find this page so could I have both and send the ridgeback to my friend? Thank you so much ????
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
Sorry everyone, but as AzaleaFyre said, Mica isn't active anymore. :((
Sorry everyone, but as AzaleaFyre said, Mica isn't active anymore. :((
Now you see meIrRuxgZ.pngnow you don't ;D
Hi. It's me, Mica.

I thought I'd come back to Flight Rising and have a look around. I don't know if I'll have the free time or mental stamina to bring this thread back, but I wanted to check in and say "hi" regardless. I'd like to bring the thread back in some regard, I think— but in reality, anything more frequent than "new free dragons almost every week" is more reasonable a goal than a daily update.

Gotta go to work every day, you know. Gotta pay them bills.

That said, after all these years, I do notice one thing: I happen to be in possession of a very special dragon. One of our core breeding pairs is a very attractive gentleman with great colors and a four-digit ID number. I have no idea what to do about this, but... for stud purposes, he's replaceable, and so it seems... I should do something, right? It feels like I'm sitting on the hope diamond here.
Hi. It's me, Mica.

I thought I'd come back to Flight Rising and have a look around. I don't know if I'll have the free time or mental stamina to bring this thread back, but I wanted to check in and say "hi" regardless. I'd like to bring the thread back in some regard, I think— but in reality, anything more frequent than "new free dragons almost every week" is more reasonable a goal than a daily update.

Gotta go to work every day, you know. Gotta pay them bills.

That said, after all these years, I do notice one thing: I happen to be in possession of a very special dragon. One of our core breeding pairs is a very attractive gentleman with great colors and a four-digit ID number. I have no idea what to do about this, but... for stud purposes, he's replaceable, and so it seems... I should do something, right? It feels like I'm sitting on the hope diamond here.
2MUBTg5.png
Added some dragons to the toplevel post.
Added some dragons to the toplevel post.
2MUBTg5.png
@Mica Hi~ Welcome back! May I have #17, please? The PC boy looks so cool!
@Mica Hi~ Welcome back! May I have #17, please? The PC boy looks so cool!
Eng/Chinese FRt+15
PM & Friending ok
Chinese FR Discord!
Could I get 1? The WC boy? (And if possible 25, the WC hatchling) please? UwU
Could I get 1? The WC boy? (And if possible 25, the WC hatchling) please? UwU
9cjDdGL.png
@Mica

Could I get the triple maize, female ridgeback please?
@Mica

Could I get the triple maize, female ridgeback please?
@Mica
May I have 23, the Wildclaw male, Midnight/Fog/Orchid?
and perhaps If possible
19, Pearlcatcher Male, Jade/Mint/Emerald?
@Mica
May I have 23, the Wildclaw male, Midnight/Fog/Orchid?
and perhaps If possible
19, Pearlcatcher Male, Jade/Mint/Emerald?
Momento Mori.