Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | #TØPISBACK
1 2 3
@bullet2019

I had been on the livestream as well, and heard about that but wasn’t quite sure what they had meant. That does make a lot of sense though! I’m signed up for the mailing list now so I hope I get whatever comes next.
@bullet2019

I had been on the livestream as well, and heard about that but wasn’t quite sure what they had meant. That does make a lot of sense though! I’m signed up for the mailing list now so I hope I get whatever comes next.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Whim
mailing list? stream?? what?!?
@Whim
mailing list? stream?? what?!?
fight me m8
WAIT WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS WHAT
WAIT WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS WHAT
0lrXfA6.png
@xxCerberusxx
Tøp today on twitter made a listening party yesterday live-streaming on youtube. Also the email list.

@Kario

Oof I don’t know how much you’ve been keeping up so I would recommend watching this dude‘s video and all after that one. Plus, check out tøp today’s twitter and just look through the last few days, it’s a lot.
@xxCerberusxx
Tøp today on twitter made a listening party yesterday live-streaming on youtube. Also the email list.

@Kario

Oof I don’t know how much you’ve been keeping up so I would recommend watching this dude‘s video and all after that one. Plus, check out tøp today’s twitter and just look through the last few days, it’s a lot.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
oOf honestly they've taken so long and spent so much time pulling cryptic stuff that i've kind of lost interest and moved on to other stuff

But who am I kidding, of course I'm gonna relapse into emo hell and listen to the new music on repeat for five hours the second it drops :v
oOf honestly they've taken so long and spent so much time pulling cryptic stuff that i've kind of lost interest and moved on to other stuff

But who am I kidding, of course I'm gonna relapse into emo hell and listen to the new music on repeat for five hours the second it drops :v
I'm milo a useless drama kid! he/him/his pronouns please

pm me pictures of your pet rats and I'll forever be in your debt!

if you have lore dragons you want to get rid of, I'll
take or buy them! I'm trying to expand my clan's lore
by taking in dragons who already have lore and integrating
them into the story :-)
i've been waiting all day and caN THEY JUST CUT THE CRYPTIC ACT AND GIVE US NEW MUSIC--

i think the eye opening is actually a moon since the moon will look crescent shaped tomorrow like the eye did, and that's why the dates had moon in them...idk though, just a lot of hopelessly browsing twitter in hopes of clues. i just want my boys back
i've been waiting all day and caN THEY JUST CUT THE CRYPTIC ACT AND GIVE US NEW MUSIC--

i think the eye opening is actually a moon since the moon will look crescent shaped tomorrow like the eye did, and that's why the dates had moon in them...idk though, just a lot of hopelessly browsing twitter in hopes of clues. i just want my boys back
Oh! Just in case anyone isn't up to speed, I'll fill y'all in on all that I know Not sure exactly how this went down but, Quite awhile back (like during the end of last year) a video on the official store changed and led people to [url=http://dmaorg.info/]http://dmaorg.info/[/url] IF the links to dmaorg don't work, don't worry it's been going down all day The main page, if you're unable to see it is a error message that reads: [b]"404 ER_ROR you are in violation. thEy mustn't know you were here. no one should ever find out About this. you can never tell anyone about thiS -- for The sake of the others' survIval, you muSt keep this silent. we mUst keeP silent. no one can know. no one can know. no o ne c an kn ow_ (Violation Code. 15398642_14)"[/b] People eventually found[url=http://dmaorg.info/found/15398642_14/clancy.html] http://dmaorg.info/found/15398642_14/clancy.html[/url] Which has a lot of cryptic gifs and pics, some of which, are letters/journal entries from someone named Clancy. Who's in a place called Dema (which prob means Towers Of Silence), but wants to escape. Also at some point in time Josh was at the APMA's and said “Tyler wishes he could be here, but he's actually severing ties with dema,” Things have been slowly showing up on the site since it was found. A few days ago, something was posted that led to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzoWs8DSJjA]THIS [/url] leaked audio, That link is to youtube, not the site because it's not letting me get the clip on the site. And, it was listed as _ _ n_ot_myo_nly_fri_en d and people theorised that the dashes meant days because there are 7 of them and there had been 7 days until the hiatus anniversary on June 6th So, people we waiting around all day on the 5th, to see if there would be any updates and something DID happen. We got a new Clancy letter, which very much implied they were going to make their move to escape Dema. [i]“They’re asleep. The night took forever to arrive, and now we’re almost ready. We’ve studied the watchers, and know that there’s no chance that we can step through unnoticed. So, instead of trying to hide ourselves, we’ll make sure that all of us are noticed. It’s been one year since the last convocation, and tomorrow’s Annual Assemblage of Glorified will be the biggest spectacle this concrete coffin of a city has seen all year. If we time it right, we’ll divert the attention of the watchers and finally take the step through. We’ve had no contact, but we’re hoping the other side will be able to find a way in. We’re not sure of the breach location, but we are willing to risk being smeared in order to find it. We know that we must go lower, and wait for the torches. They’ve never seen anything quite like this, and by morning, everything will be different. I’m terrified and excited, all at the same time. They don’t control us. -Clancy”[/i] The letter has a hidden message of wake up in it [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhZ2g4JXcAAGooj.jpg[/img] And then a short time later the entire site went down. We waited around for something to happen, and it didn't until about 7 am (my time, CST) on the 6th. We got an email from the TOP newsletter that was titled "ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING?" and all thet was in it was a gif of an animals eye: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c0c56d08aea3f3745ac72c53ed08af3f/tumblr_pbhlqoFsDH1scqcdro1_540.gif[/img] You can see thing reflected in the eye, several of which look to be stuff from the dmaorg site. Anyone who signed up for the newsletter after, can see there's a new Yellow logo [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhbM1emX4AE4JNg.jpg[/img] We didn't get any new stuff until later that night the dmaorg site came back up with a new gif of two torches. Here is a [url=https://twitter.com/top__today/status/1015438340819218432]tweet with the gif[/url] bc I cannot get the site to play me it . The main page also changes briefly to this: [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhedxXJVQAEB4fM.jpg[/img] Which we were thinking something may happen as 3:37 est but nothing did, and right now we're hoping something happens at sunrise. Maybe bc of Clancy's letter, or maybe there's something I'm missing. There's prob a lot tbh I've awake a long time lol.
Oh! Just in case anyone isn't up to speed, I'll fill y'all in on all that I know

Not sure exactly how this went down but, Quite awhile back (like during the end of last year) a video on the official store changed and led people to
http://dmaorg.info/

IF the links to dmaorg don't work, don't worry it's been going down all day

The main page, if you're unable to see it is a error message that reads:
"404 ER_ROR
you are in violation. thEy mustn't know you were here. no one should ever find out About this. you can never tell anyone about thiS -- for The sake of the others' survIval, you muSt keep this silent. we mUst keeP silent. no one can know. no one can know. no o ne c an kn ow_

(Violation Code. 15398642_14)"

People eventually found http://dmaorg.info/found/15398642_14/clancy.html
Which has a lot of cryptic gifs and pics, some of which, are letters/journal entries from someone named Clancy.
Who's in a place called Dema (which prob means Towers Of Silence), but wants to escape. Also at some point in time Josh was at the APMA's and said “Tyler wishes he could be here, but he's actually severing ties with dema,”

Things have been slowly showing up on the site since it was found. A few days ago, something was posted that led to THIS leaked audio, That link is to youtube, not the site because it's not letting me get the clip on the site.

And, it was listed as _ _ n_ot_myo_nly_fri_en d and people theorised that the dashes meant days because there are 7 of them and there had been 7 days until the hiatus anniversary on June 6th

So, people we waiting around all day on the 5th, to see if there would be any updates and something DID happen. We got a new Clancy letter, which very much implied they were going to make their move to escape Dema.

“They’re asleep. The night took forever to arrive, and now we’re almost ready. We’ve studied the watchers, and know that there’s no chance that we can step through unnoticed. So, instead of trying to hide ourselves, we’ll make sure that all of us are noticed. It’s been one year since the last convocation, and tomorrow’s Annual Assemblage of Glorified will be the biggest spectacle this concrete coffin of a city has seen all year.

If we time it right, we’ll divert the attention of the watchers and finally take the step through. We’ve had no contact, but we’re hoping the other side will be able to find a way in. We’re not sure of the breach location, but we are willing to risk being smeared in order to find it. We know that we must go lower, and wait for the torches. They’ve never seen anything quite like this, and by morning, everything will be different. I’m terrified and excited, all at the same time. They don’t control us.

-Clancy”

The letter has a hidden message of wake up in it
DhZ2g4JXcAAGooj.jpg

And then a short time later the entire site went down.

We waited around for something to happen, and it didn't until about 7 am (my time, CST) on the 6th. We got an email from the TOP newsletter that was titled "ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING?" and all thet was in it was a gif of an animals eye:
tumblr_pbhlqoFsDH1scqcdro1_540.gif

You can see thing reflected in the eye, several of which look to be stuff from the dmaorg site.

Anyone who signed up for the newsletter after, can see there's a new Yellow logo
DhbM1emX4AE4JNg.jpg

We didn't get any new stuff until later that night the dmaorg site came back up with a new gif of two torches. Here is a tweet with the gif bc I cannot get the site to play me it .

The main page also changes briefly to this:
DhedxXJVQAEB4fM.jpg

Which we were thinking something may happen as 3:37 est but nothing did, and right now we're hoping something happens at sunrise.

Maybe bc of Clancy's letter, or maybe there's something I'm missing. There's prob a lot tbh I've awake a long time lol.

HYPE TRAIN
HYPE TRAIN
Frankenstein3.jpg
[quote name="arrowk" date="2018-07-06 03:41:16" ] top took so long i lost interest in them lol but thank you for this im looking forward to their new things!! [/quote] [center]yeah honestly this is me?? i don't really keep up with social media and stuff but last night i even said "maybe if they'd release new music i'd be a bigger fan again" because i get bored of music pretty quickly so p!atd has made it's way back up to my favorite artist again[/center]
arrowk wrote on 2018-07-06 03:41:16:
top took so long i lost interest in them lol but thank you for this im looking forward to their new things!!
yeah honestly this is me?? i don't really keep up with social media and stuff but last night i even said "maybe if they'd release new music i'd be a bigger fan again" because i get bored of music pretty quickly so p!atd has made it's way back up to my favorite artist again
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
i've been patient all yeAR i stg i'm so excited for them
i've been patient all yeAR i stg i'm so excited for them
•odetoramen•22•+3 Hrs Ahead FR Time
lqHFD3Z.png
1 2 3