Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | accents without laws | new stuff
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30
@Lawless The imp accent is beautiful! I'd love a slot please!
@Lawless The imp accent is beautiful! I'd love a slot please!
@snowpea
@Harmonywish

Noted you both down! Thank you so much!! :D
@snowpea
@Harmonywish

Noted you both down! Thank you so much!! :D
Kq1F2Uq.png
@Lawless

I'd love a slot for Cathedral Ward! (love the bloodborne reference if that was intentional :) )
@Lawless

I'd love a slot for Cathedral Ward! (love the bloodborne reference if that was intentional :) )
Aven | they/them
tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png
@Lawless Could I be added to the list for Divine Sandstorm, please?
@Lawless Could I be added to the list for Divine Sandstorm, please?
@Skeletor
Absolutely!
In fact, we're still in the process of collecting payment for the second run to be printed! So if you're interested, you could immediately send payment or I can note you down for a third run, your choice! Thank you so much anyhow! :D

@Avenitus
It absolutely is ;) Noting you down right away! :D
@Skeletor
Absolutely!
In fact, we're still in the process of collecting payment for the second run to be printed! So if you're interested, you could immediately send payment or I can note you down for a third run, your choice! Thank you so much anyhow! :D

@Avenitus
It absolutely is ;) Noting you down right away! :D
Kq1F2Uq.png
@Lawless Sweet, I'll send payment ASAP for the second run!
@Lawless Sweet, I'll send payment ASAP for the second run!
@Wizjonerka @MoonMelodies @Icystorm @Jaypaw @Mudguts @snowpea @Harmonywish @Avenitus

EDIT: Actually, I've completely forgotten to mention that I miscalculated really badly, and Cathedral Ward is actually a skincent, which would mean the price has to be bumped up to 750g. I'm so, so sorry for the miscalculation! If that price is no longer okay with you, let me know immediately and I can take you off the list! So sorry guys! Hope that's alright and thanks for the understanding! ;m;

And of course due to the bumped up price, if you are still interested but need more time I can totally accomodate!

(There is a chance it'll end up an accent anyhow due to the huge amount of transparent parts, and if that's the case you'll simply get the extra 250 gems refunded, no worries!)

--

I know this is very quickly, but all the slots for Cathedral Ward have been filled! So I can start collecting payment for the first print anytime now. I'll be submitting it to print once 6 people have paid!

Please pay the 500 gems 750 gems through preferably PM or a 1-way CR for speed's sake! Payment is expected within 48 hours, and without prior notice that it might take longer, failure to pay before the 48 hours are up means you forfeit your slot.
Let me know if 48 hours are too little for you and I can attempt to accommodate!

Hope that's alright, and thank you all for the interest!!! ;w;
@Wizjonerka @MoonMelodies @Icystorm @Jaypaw @Mudguts @snowpea @Harmonywish @Avenitus

EDIT: Actually, I've completely forgotten to mention that I miscalculated really badly, and Cathedral Ward is actually a skincent, which would mean the price has to be bumped up to 750g. I'm so, so sorry for the miscalculation! If that price is no longer okay with you, let me know immediately and I can take you off the list! So sorry guys! Hope that's alright and thanks for the understanding! ;m;

And of course due to the bumped up price, if you are still interested but need more time I can totally accomodate!

(There is a chance it'll end up an accent anyhow due to the huge amount of transparent parts, and if that's the case you'll simply get the extra 250 gems refunded, no worries!)

--

I know this is very quickly, but all the slots for Cathedral Ward have been filled! So I can start collecting payment for the first print anytime now. I'll be submitting it to print once 6 people have paid!

Please pay the 500 gems 750 gems through preferably PM or a 1-way CR for speed's sake! Payment is expected within 48 hours, and without prior notice that it might take longer, failure to pay before the 48 hours are up means you forfeit your slot.
Let me know if 48 hours are too little for you and I can attempt to accommodate!

Hope that's alright, and thank you all for the interest!!! ;w;
Kq1F2Uq.png
@Lawless - /eyes emoji/ May I grab a slot for 'Cathedral Ward' please and thank you? :o
@Lawless - /eyes emoji/ May I grab a slot for 'Cathedral Ward' please and thank you? :o
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Artorias
The slots are currently filled, but I can note you down for a second rerun or if someone forfeits their slots if you're interested! ^^
@Artorias
The slots are currently filled, but I can note you down for a second rerun or if someone forfeits their slots if you're interested! ^^
Kq1F2Uq.png
@Lawless - Oops, I completely missed that slots were filled, my apologies! I'd love to be noted down for a second run or an open slot. Thank you very much!

@Lawless - Oops, I completely missed that slots were filled, my apologies! I'd love to be noted down for a second run or an open slot. Thank you very much!

kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30