Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ♥ Cat adopts! Any species! OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@JCTupacz Hej! Wybacz, ?e tak wolno odpisuj? ^-^ " To b?dzie 120kT, if you still intrested in your slot :3
@JCTupacz Hej! Wybacz, ?e tak wolno odpisuj? ^-^ " To b?dzie 120kT, if you still intrested in your slot :3
/)///w///(\
@afr11 Hey! Sorry for slow reply. It would be 90 gems if you're still intrested in this slot ^w^

@ElysianJewels Heyyy!! Sorry for slow reply :3
Yes, long tail is fluffy one! And I can do shadow eyes~ Everything else is also ok!
If you're still intrested in this slots please let me which payment you prefer tresure or gems : D

@Nekome @lovebite @yellowstarfish Added!
@afr11 Hey! Sorry for slow reply. It would be 90 gems if you're still intrested in this slot ^w^

@ElysianJewels Heyyy!! Sorry for slow reply :3
Yes, long tail is fluffy one! And I can do shadow eyes~ Everything else is also ok!
If you're still intrested in this slots please let me which payment you prefer tresure or gems : D

@Nekome @lovebite @yellowstarfish Added!
/)///w///(\
@Akariaya awesome can i plz pay in treasure?? How much will it be? So for the boy i'd like long one and for girl short plz! :3
@Akariaya awesome can i plz pay in treasure?? How much will it be? So for the boy i'd like long one and for girl short plz! :3
r7P00ic.png
@akariaya

Hello there, can I please be added to the ping list and grab at least one slot if they are still available? Can you please tell me how many can be ordered at once? Thank you!
@akariaya

Hello there, can I please be added to the ping list and grab at least one slot if they are still available? Can you please tell me how many can be ordered at once? Thank you!
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
Can i be added to the pinglist? This is adorable. Imma go save up some treasure
Can i be added to the pinglist? This is adorable. Imma go save up some treasure
Wishlist | About Me |Moon Doodles
[s]PinGLiSt pLeASe C:[/s] Didn't See this is Open lol I'd looove to get a little Cat for him :3 -Short or [b]long[/b] tail -Type of wings or no wings [b]angel[/b] -[b]Open[/b] eyes or closed eyes [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37114469] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371145/37114469_350.png[/img] [/url] With the scarf (and maybe the eyes? Idk how the normal eyes Look :0), is that 55kT? (Could i maybe do Mixed payment?) And @MysticDay
PinGLiSt pLeASe C:
Didn't See this is Open lol

I'd looove to get a little Cat for him :3
-Short or long tail
-Type of wings or no wings angel
-Open eyes or closed eyes

37114469_350.png

With the scarf (and maybe the eyes? Idk how the normal eyes Look :0), is that 55kT?
(Could i maybe do Mixed payment?)

And @MysticDay
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
@akariaya pls put me on the pinglist these are so cute ;w;
@akariaya pls put me on the pinglist these are so cute ;w;
@akariaya Can I be added to your pinglist please?
@akariaya Can I be added to your pinglist please?
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@akariaya I'd love a slot if they're still available! Also could I be added to pinglists for both your kitty shop and coatl shop? ;v;
@akariaya I'd love a slot if they're still available! Also could I be added to pinglists for both your kitty shop and coatl shop? ;v;
u28bzYI.png1586_200px_madolche_by_miirshroom-dcec1cf.pngi0G0zFy.png
@akariaya
Pinglist, please! :3
@akariaya
Pinglist, please! :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8