Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | judithan accent shop [remaking]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Judithan Preorder slot for azure and crimson please (does this count for the 700g discount as well?) And could I get a preview for crimson on this guy? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277394/27739398_350.png[/img] And add me to your pinglist please :D
@Judithan

Preorder slot for azure and crimson please (does this count for the 700g discount as well?)

And could I get a preview for crimson on this guy?
27739398_350.png

And add me to your pinglist please :D
@Judithan
ah heck my dragons must become anime
Put me down for uh, azure and amethyst spiral hair (though I think you'll probably get dinged for lines/shading when you submit...) and eterna aer and shimmering seraphim please!
also for future reference, are you interested in taking commissions? :0
@Judithan
ah heck my dragons must become anime
Put me down for uh, azure and amethyst spiral hair (though I think you'll probably get dinged for lines/shading when you submit...) and eterna aer and shimmering seraphim please!
also for future reference, are you interested in taking commissions? :0
b50x50still.gif
Hoo boy! This blew up over night! sorry for the very big post, I'm just trying to get to all my pings in order nwn;;; @panicat [img]https://i.imgur.com/LzA2w1h.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IlILkqb.png[/img] here you go! I did a base scry since it'll show up under apparel, hopefully that helps in your decision nwn @irmingard @reflections gotcha down @laurant yeah I can book you for them, and from what I've seen getting slots saved on the forums is pretty common place, even if english isn't your first language. (and most people are okay with translating if you have a hard time figuring out how to say something. I know I don't mind translating if needed) @meebo [img]https://i.imgur.com/C6iLc7O.png[/img] here u go! I put you the pinglist I'm keeping on my google docs, that way I don't have to edit my ping post and end up deleting all the previous pings or end up double pinging @flufferlover I do plan on pinging G.A.S.P again, but only when I come out with new skins, if you'd like I can put you on my individual pinglist for when I get prints in! @RobinJax [img]https://i.imgur.com/tV2GGSb.png[/img] It does count for the 350 discount, yes. And I've got you added to the pinglist nwn @tiarana Got you down for all 4! And since you're getting two of the spiral hair accents it's only 350gems per. and I do take usd commissions, yes. If you'd like to discuss it you can pm me, or if you're more interested in getting art for gems I do have an adoptable thread [url=www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2459398/]here[/url]
Hoo boy! This blew up over night!
sorry for the very big post, I'm just trying to get to all my pings in order nwn;;;

@panicat
LzA2w1h.png
IlILkqb.png
here you go! I did a base scry since it'll show up under apparel, hopefully that helps in your decision nwn

@irmingard @reflections
gotcha down

@laurant
yeah I can book you for them, and from what I've seen getting slots saved on the forums is pretty common place, even if english isn't your first language. (and most people are okay with translating if you have a hard time figuring out how to say something. I know I don't mind translating if needed)

@meebo
C6iLc7O.png
here u go! I put you the pinglist I'm keeping on my google docs, that way I don't have to edit my ping post and end up deleting all the previous pings or end up double pinging

@flufferlover
I do plan on pinging G.A.S.P again, but only when I come out with new skins, if you'd like I can put you on my individual pinglist for when I get prints in!

@RobinJax
tV2GGSb.png
It does count for the 350 discount, yes. And I've got you added to the pinglist nwn

@tiarana
Got you down for all 4! And since you're getting two of the spiral hair accents it's only 350gems per.
and I do take usd commissions, yes. If you'd like to discuss it you can pm me, or if you're more interested in getting art for gems I do have an adoptable thread here
NqTy8Tb.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MJUU0tX.png[/img][/center] Also not to double post, but we made the minimum preorders for the Azure Locks hair accent! @tarkrieg, @taiyou, @reflections, RobinJax, Tiarana, once all of yall have sent me in the gem amount you're due through a crossroads, I can buy the blueprints and send them on in! (I'm trying to not double ping from my previous post thats why only half of these are pings nwn;;;;) thank you all so much for liking my accents so much!!!!
MJUU0tX.png

Also not to double post, but we made the minimum preorders for the Azure Locks hair accent!

@tarkrieg, @taiyou, @reflections, RobinJax, Tiarana, once all of yall have sent me in the gem amount you're due through a crossroads, I can buy the blueprints and send them on in! (I'm trying to not double ping from my previous post thats why only half of these are pings nwn;;;;)

thank you all so much for liking my accents so much!!!!
NqTy8Tb.png
@Judithan Hi! May I preorder the Verdant Locks, or whatever the one on the top right is called?
@Judithan Hi! May I preorder the Verdant Locks, or whatever the one on the top right is called?
waterfull.png
@hydria
yeah, that one's Verdant, and can do! nwn
@hydria
yeah, that one's Verdant, and can do! nwn
NqTy8Tb.png
@tarkrieg, @taiyou, @reflections, @RobinJax, @Tiarana

the multipack for Azure has been sent in to be printed! hopefully it'll be back within a week or so nwn
@tarkrieg, @taiyou, @reflections, @RobinJax, @Tiarana

the multipack for Azure has been sent in to be printed! hopefully it'll be back within a week or so nwn
NqTy8Tb.png
@Judithan
Oh! That's really thank you!

I actually use translation software to communicate with people here.

Actually every time I want to make a reservation, there is a word in the translation that I can't read. Look in our country's language as a "??"

The word of this meaning should not appear in this sentence. I think it has other meanings. Unfortunately, I did not understand it.

So if you are willing to let me book, you can send it directly to my crossroads where I pay for it

Thank you very much.
@Judithan
Oh! That's really thank you!

I actually use translation software to communicate with people here.

Actually every time I want to make a reservation, there is a word in the translation that I can't read. Look in our country's language as a "??"

The word of this meaning should not appear in this sentence. I think it has other meanings. Unfortunately, I did not understand it.

So if you are willing to let me book, you can send it directly to my crossroads where I pay for it

Thank you very much.
@judithan
Wow, I am very much looking forward to, I need to wait for your two-way crossroads or directly send you the required number of gems directly to you?
/-ω-\)
@judithan
Wow, I am very much looking forward to, I need to wait for your two-way crossroads or directly send you the required number of gems directly to you?
/-ω-\)
@laurant
Due to my lack of personal funding into this, I'm actually using the crossroads function for this, in that you send me the money first so I can get the blueprints then I ship them back as soon as they are done.

If it's something I manage to get extra stock in, I'll definitely do a two-way crossroad trade for payment!
Thank you very much as well!!!

@reflections
You can send it in a one way cr, or just wait until they're printed, though payment now would be preferable nwn
Thank u!!!
@laurant
Due to my lack of personal funding into this, I'm actually using the crossroads function for this, in that you send me the money first so I can get the blueprints then I ship them back as soon as they are done.

If it's something I manage to get extra stock in, I'll definitely do a two-way crossroad trade for payment!
Thank you very much as well!!!

@reflections
You can send it in a one way cr, or just wait until they're printed, though payment now would be preferable nwn
Thank u!!!
NqTy8Tb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16